“Great food”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 988 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: North Naples
Description: Come to the BRAVO Cucina Italiana at Mercato and enjoy the best Italian eatery experience: fresh and tasty classic dishes, sweets, and drinks in the authentic Italian tradition. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
“Great food”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have been here several times and the food is always wonderful. Great place to go for celebrating an event

Visited March 2014

Nassau County
“Surprised me!!!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We were both very surprised that this huge restaurant had some quality food, great help and quick turnaround. When we first came to this place, we were afraid we'd have to wait an hour to be seated, but it only took about 10 minutes. Our waitress was terrific and truthful about what were some of the better items on the menu. Their prices were very affordable, which for this area, was a welcome to our pocketbook.

• Visited April 2014
Naples, Florida
“GREAT SERVICE WITH A SMILE”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Very nice bar and restaurant, large outdoor patio to people watch. One of my favorite lunch and bloody mary spots. Darren is a great bartender

Austin, Texas
“Mediocre”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We went with a party of ten. We had reservations and were seated promptly. Our waitress was peppy, friendly and attentive. Food and drinks were brought in a timely manner.
Appetizers were average. Reminded me of chain restaurant food. No original flavor. I personally ordered the tilapia. I was very disappointed in it. I felt that my home made tilapia tingled my taste buds more. Very disappointing. Another member of our party reluctantly ordered the steak. He was conflicted because it was an Italian restaurant. He was delighted with what he received however.
This was an average restaurant. Over-priced for what we received.

• Visited April 2014
Naples, Florida
“Great Value for Good Food”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Every time we eat here we leave feeling that we just got a good meal for a decent value. Service has always been good. They have some great late night happy hour specials, I think it is after 9pm. The only thing I think is strange is you can tell they are ready to leave at 10pm. Check is on the table, bartenders are cashing everyone out. If there is a crowd, why not stay open longer?

• Visited January 2014