“AMAZING!”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 987 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: North Naples
Description: Come to the BRAVO Cucina Italiana at Mercato and enjoy the best Italian eatery experience: fresh and tasty classic dishes, sweets, and drinks in the authentic Italian tradition. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Naples
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Gotta try the strawberry basil smash! I have been there many times for lunch and dinner and never a disappointment. Every item is an experience.

Visited July 2013

Naples, Florida
“Always Fun, Food is good, great service”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

There were 4 of us and we all,ordered the snapper special. We were a little surprised at the price but we should have asked. The dish was terrific, though so it was not a problem. Waiter was friendly and the service was great. The only problem with this restaurant is the noise......eat outside when weather or space permits

Bonita Springs, Florida
“Felt rushed”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Knowing many Naples restaurant close early, I asked how late Bravo served before we were seated. The hostess first stated ten and then corrected herself telling me 10:15. This was around 9:45, so we felt the half hour before the restaurant closed would allow us a nice quick bite to eat without feeling rushed or unwelcome. Boy, were we wrong, and mind you, the restaurant was about half full when we arrived. Our server did not rush to our table by any means. In fact we had already decided on our salads and entrees before we even met Tiffany, but upon greeting us she immediately let us know we had minutes to order. Okay. Being in the business, we understand the kitchen must close at some point, but the way it was handled was a little odd. Our salads arrive pronto, even before our wine. Entrees quick to follow. That's ok; everyone has had a long night and wants to go home. But when I am just starting my entrée but still working on my salad and the server wants to clear my half eaten salad, I have a problem. After checking back on us, I ask Tiffany if I could have another glass of wine with my dinner, and her answer was, "I'll have to check; they may have called last call." Well, first of all, I am not at a bar at 2am; I am having dinner and just started my entree at that. Secondly, the restaurant is still quite full. People are still dining!!! What restaurant calls "last call" while guest are still dining?!!!! I have been in this business for many years and have never EVER told guests that are still dining that it is "last call". Very rude!!!! Enjoyed the food but will think long and hard about dining at Bravo again, especially after the typical dinner hour. Tiffany did apologize when presenting the check; hoped we didn't feel rushed. Too little, too late, but thanks for thought!

Cape Coral
“Rav-o Bravo”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We decided to check out Mercato, an upscale mixed use mall in Naples, having passed it by many times. We walked a bit and picked Bravo by chance. It was a Saturday night and the outside area, and the bar, were jumping. We were seated inside almost immediately. The dining room is large, but the high ceiling keeps down the noise.. After a bit of a wait, or peach bellini drinks arrived and we ordered. My partner is not a salad fan, but we both had the chopped salad, which was just that, but almost a meal. Next we had the lobster ravioli. Wow, it was in a light vodka sauce, and just delicious. Lois, our server, was attentive, but not always in our face. Unfortunately, we had no room to try the yummy desserts. We were stuffed but will definitely return. soon.

1 Thank Ron F
Miami, Florida
“Extraordinary Italian food at the Mercato, Naples, FL”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

This italian restaurant is super nice. The service was awesome. The waitress recommended to us the Veal Parmesan (Strauss veal, thinly pounded, breaded and sautéed, with pomodoro sauce, Mozzarella and herb linguine). It was delicious!!! The prices are a little expensive but it worht it...!!!

• Visited June 2013