“Stunning food and charming people”

The European Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #4 of 47 Dessert in Naples
Cuisines: Polish
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Description: A little, charming, old european style cafe/restaurant. Serves excellent, homemade stuffed cabbage, hunter stew (bigos), goulash (beef stew) potato pancakes, homemade soups, crepes, pierogies etc....
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Two days ago I went with my brother to eat lunch. All the dishes we ordered were great! The blintzizes had such a remarkable taste. I'm sure the owners must have a secret recipe. Wow, it was like heaven in my mouth! Also, I would never know how delicious the pierogies are untiI I try them. The atmosphere is cozy, and family-like. I've dined at many restuarants before but I feel like this one is my favorite.

There are newer reviews for The European Bakery & Cafe

Reviewed August 20, 2011

I came here for lunch with my family from New York. One of our sons, who hates bread, exclaimed "I've never had bread so good!" The Gloabki and potato pancakes are so tasty you won't want to leave one tiny bit behind. If you want to spend a little money and have some quality food, I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed July 25, 2011

My husband and I went for lunch on his name day and we were not disappointed. The galobki, placki and pastry were outstanding, also, they offer good Polish beer. The ambience is great ( both elegant and cozy ), as is the service and we highly recommend stopping by. Thank you, Hubert and Marta.

Reviewed July 20, 2011

You do not have to go to Europe to see so unique cafe. You have the oportunity to see such spot in Naples, Florida. I consider one of the most beautiful cities in US. Last Saturday, me and my friend had the pleasure of enjoying this cafe and the wonderful food. We had tried stuffed cabbage, patato pancakes and hunter stew. We had also the cabbage and lentil soup. All delicious. We had the already famous multigrain bread. I am telling you, this bread is to die for. You've got to try it. Authentic, old european bread. If you'd like to try something sweet, try my favorite Marta' cheesecake. Plain, very light and very tasty. I have never tried a cheesecake like that. Melts in your mouth. Just out of the world. And the owners Marta and Hubert so welcoming and friendly. Great atmosphere. Well, I could actually recommend everything. Try anything and you will not be disappointed.
Very adorable place. I can not wait to come back there.

Henry8

1  Thank Zefir07
Reviewed July 8, 2011

This is my favorite place for lunch in Naples!. Beautiful little european style cafe with georgous decor,delicious polish specialties from meals to pastries!:-) Everything is made from scratch and they bake the best whole grain bread in the area! Everytime I bring someone new, they just love the place and they always want to go back there. I usually go with my husband, with some friends or by myself, becauce you never feel alone thanks to the owners: Marta and Hubert, who make you feel like one of their family:-) See you there next time!
Joanna F