“Decent Greek food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Stamford, Connecticut
“Decent Greek food”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

My husband and I were on vacation in Naples in the off season and decided we wanted a good Greek meal. Using the information from TripAdvisor, we chose Pelagos Cafe. The waitress was very friendly and kind. The food was average. My husband had the Monday special, lamb gouvetsi, and I had a large Greek salad. The gouvetsi was tender but had little flavor. My salad was decent; I was pleased that the dolmathes were freshly made and not canned, and they were fairly good.

• Visited July 2012

“DELICIOUS”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This food is fantastic! Whenever my family asks, "what do you want for dinner?" 99.9% of the time i say,"GREEK FOOD!" so when I found this place I couldn't help but try it. Everything is tasty and extremely satisfying! I come here whenever I can.

2 Thank NYlova
Naples, Florida
“Consistently good food at an affordable price”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I dine at Pelagos often, as it always has great lunch specials, and is a lot quieter than most of the other area restaurants-they don't seek to have everyone else hear your conversation. I have dined here for lunch and dinner, and the other day I had their lunch special of Spanakopita and a Greek salad for $10.95. The Spanakopita was to die for. (They also make killer Baklava) I'll keep coming back!

Visited June 2012
Naples, Florida
“YUM!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Best gyro I have had in town! Friendly staff and nice quiet atmosphere

• Visited October 2011
Frisco, Colorado
“tripadvisor reviews led us here”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Based on the well-prepared, great tasting food, wonderful service, and reasonable prices, we made two visits to this "Mediterranean Soul Food" (their logo, not mine) restaurant. I particularly enjoyed the short ribs done in oregano and lemon juice, rather than a BBQ sauce. Would rather eat here again rather than 3rd or 5th streets downtown.

• Visited May 2012