“Best in US”
Review of Cesibon

Cesibon
Ranked #3 of 50 Dessert in Naples
Neighborhood: North Naples
Description: Our gelato and sorbet are freshly homemade with artisanal philosophy, tradition and premium ingredients.
state college, pa
“Best in US”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

No ice crystals in this perfect serve. Made fresh every day with a texture found only rarely in Rome. We frequent this little gem at least twice a week.

• Visited December 2012

Rocky Mount, Virginia
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

It was so good, wife and I had to go back the next day. The only bad part is that we didn't find the place until the end of our vacation. Honestly, the best gelato that I have ever eaten, and plus it was not expensive. The owner/operator, from the French Alps, makes everything and has a hidden treasure in a strip mall.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank juscin
Toronto
“The best gelato in Naples”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I consider myself a gelato expert (a summer in Rome with a gelato a day allows me to feel comfortable claiming this title), and this is among the best gelatos I've experienced. The chocolate roasted almond is amazing, and scooped with the coconut makes it a sublime sensation.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank HeyRayCa
Phoenix, Arizona
“Best kept secret of yummy goodness!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

A search for "ice cream" landed us at this cash only store in a strip mall. Our group of 13 was ready for something cold & sweet. We found it here at Cesibon!! The owner was a very kind man from the French Alps....and he answered all our questions about gelato & sorbet! All of us opted for the gelato.....my girlfriends and I wanted to mix a few flavored. We made our own rendition of an Almond Joy using the coconut & chocolate almond gelato. It was soooo delicious! I should have bought the large size! LOL!
There is a table outside that seats about 4 ppl and enough inside to seat about 15. It's small in size but BIG on yummy goodness! When in Naples we will be returning customers!!
Don't forget: CASH ONLY!!

1 Thank FrugalMomOf4
Florida
“Delicious flavors, good sized portions”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

They only take cash, but it's worth it. There was so much flavor and you can tell they must make it there - it was really fresh.

Visited May 2012