“The best gelato in Naples”
Review of Cesibon

Cesibon
Ranked #6 of 48 Dessert in Naples
Neighborhood: North Naples
Description: Our gelato and sorbet are freshly homemade with artisanal philosophy, tradition and premium ingredients.
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I consider myself a gelato expert (a summer in Rome with a gelato a day allows me to feel comfortable claiming this title), and this is among the best gelatos I've experienced. The chocolate roasted almond is amazing, and scooped with the coconut makes it a sublime sensation.

1  Thank HeyRayCa
There are newer reviews for Cesibon

Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

A search for "ice cream" landed us at this cash only store in a strip mall. Our group of 13 was ready for something cold & sweet. We found it here at Cesibon!! The owner was a very kind man from the French Alps....and he answered all our questions about gelato & sorbet! All of us opted for the gelato.....my girlfriends and I wanted to mix a few flavored. We made our own rendition of an Almond Joy using the coconut & chocolate almond gelato. It was soooo delicious! I should have bought the large size! LOL!
There is a table outside that seats about 4 ppl and enough inside to seat about 15. It's small in size but BIG on yummy goodness! When in Naples we will be returning customers!!
Don't forget: CASH ONLY!!

1  Thank FrugalMomOf4
Reviewed May 7, 2012

They only take cash, but it's worth it. There was so much flavor and you can tell they must make it there - it was really fresh.

1  Thank jackandsuetravel
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Buried in a strip mall, Cesibon is everything earlier reviewers wrote. Four golfing buddies from Rhode Island were looking for good gelato in Naples. Using Trip Advisor we found Cesibon. It looks like any other ice cream story, but once inside it has a continental flavor with the French accents and the sophisticated clientele later on a Saturday evening. The service is friendly, helpful and classier than any strip mall ice cream store I have ever been in. Not a wide selection, but a reasonable variety of flavors. Prices are reasonable. Quality is outstanding - a group consensus.

1  Thank Chuck B
Reviewed January 13, 2012

best gelato in the world with the best taste I ever had . The owner is very friendly and has a passion of making gelato

1  Thank THIBER2002