“Bad experience”

Neighborhood: North Naples
Naples, Florida, United States
“Bad experience”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Waitress: had a bad attitude., the food took 1hr... bad service overall. Yeah took 1 hrs for an order of Nachos and the restaurant was empty. Will never come around that's a sure thing.

• Visited August 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We got there close to closing time and they just smiled and welcomed us like it was midday. Very friendly staff. The food was brought out quickly and was perfect! It's rare that everything I order comes out perfectly and they did it! I ordered a chicken burrito and it was delicious! We will absolutely go back when we go to Naples again!

Naples, Italy
“Wow! Amazing”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

When I first walked into La Bamba the atmosphere was pleasant and amazing. First I thought that the restaurant was enormous but its the mirrors that plays a trick on your mind. To satisfy my thrist and hunger, I order the most delicious drink on earth...the sweet taste of horchata. The waitresses brought me chips and salsa in a heartbeat and a queso dip. Hmmmm...delicious ! Chicken and shrimp Fajitas my favorite Mexican dish tasted perfecto! Just watching the fajitas sizzle with smoke made my mouth water. I recommend this place if you want to enjoy a family celebration or meal time. Imma bring my wife and kids the next time i go !

“Excelent”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I was there with my family and the food was great the salsa incredible the people excellent every thing was great I really enjoi my time in la Bamba

Naples, Florida
“An "ok" mexican restaraunt”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We recently visited this mexican restaurant for happy hour. The margaritas were ok and pricewise you can't beat that. The food was rather poor and didn't seem like it was freshly prepared. The staff was friendly but if the food just doesn't taste that good and you actually want to go to Taco Bell afterwards, then it really isn't all that. For example, a shrimp wrap was on the menu and on the plate it looked more like chinese fried dumplings with a shrimp in each one of them. Maybe ok for a short stop for a margarita. The restaurant was very empty on a Saturday afternoon.

• Visited April 2014