“Great Italian Restaurant!”

Cuisines: Italian
Cape Coral, FL
“Great Italian Restaurant!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My friends and I recently had lunch at this wonderful restaurant located in a strip mall in Naples. I've been there a number of times before and it has always been great. The chicken rolls are a personal favorite. They are large and absolutely delicious! The pizza is also excellent! They have a very varied menu and are reasonably priced. The service was also excellent! We plan to return there soon.

• Visited September 2012

“Great waitress!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Our waitress, Jennifer, was great. Very Friendly, very helpful, and very attentive.
We enjoyed our meal and will go back.
I don't know what the other reviewers are talking about. They sound like sour people that are never satisfied, or feel the need to create drama where none exists.

Naples
“G R E A T”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We went last night with my sister and her husband. We ate in the room just off the entrance. A much nicer atmosphere than the "take out" side. Our waitress, Jennifer was extremely helpful. She helped us decide how to get more for our money when ordering a pizza. According to my sister and our brother-in-law, the soup was delicious as was the Cheese Tortellini.
The establishment was neat, and clean and the service very personable. All in all a wonderful experience. We will be going back with all our friends.

• Visited May 2012
Baltimore, MD
“Great food and service”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Just moved into The Strand. Ate here this past Saturday. Great pasta and sauce. Outstanding service.

Naples, Florida
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I would give it a higher rating but if I have to eat inside it is depressing so if you go, get there early and eat outside and have the pizza.

Visited November 2011