“Taste of Spain in Naples!”
Review of Cafe Barcelona - CLOSED

Cafe Barcelona
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Reviewed June 23, 2013

An amazing find in South Naples. The food, the sangria and the service are top notch! A visit here is like a visit to Spain!!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This little cafe off the main shopping/dining area, near 3rd Street South, is one of Naples hidden gems. Delicious tapas and other Spanish delicacies (Paella and lamb chops are our favorites). Their salads are different (like warm spinach salad) and delicious. And don't miss their sangria. The restaurant itself could use a little updating, and the tables on the sidewalk a bit awkward, but the food and service, and the very reasonable prices, make this a must dining experience in Naples.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

but if it is tapas you crave, they are varied and tasty. Remember if you want paella 2 people must order the same version. Probably a better spot for a light lunch.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We have travelled through Spain on several occasions and have always enjoyed the tapas and pintxos. We had an excellent lunch at Cafe Barcelona a year ago, so this winter we thought we would try it for dinner to bring back memories of Spain and the tapas that we enjoyed so much. It was a lovely evening. The restaurant is small and family run. Nothing swish; just a really pleasant local restaurant. We started with the crab soup with sherry, and boy was it good. The tapas that followed were similarly good, fresh and piping hot. We enjoyed the Serrano ham on toast, the Chorizo plate, Galician clams, shrimps in garlic and white wine,and of course delicious Spanish olives. All of this for two for only $65 including a large bottle of sangria. We will be back agin for sure.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have lived in Naples for 4 years now and about 2 years ago I discover this beautiful relaxing Spanish restaurant, just like the ones you would find in las ramblas the Barcelona or the Olympic village.it really transports you the the Mediterranean. I am from Barcelona and the Paella this restaurant has is the best even better than the ones you would fiend in fine dinning overseas by the Mediterranean. I have the prevelage to get to know the owners, and to my surprise; they are from Barcelona, eat and enjoy food from and made out of Spanish hands it's a total treat! From the pan con tomate, have the best tapas in town, and well like I said before the Paellas, they are to die for, delicious. Just FYI Mediterranean food and overall Paellas are never to go, this are delicatessen no fast food. This food is to enjoy at the moment not for reheating on the microwave. If you really want to discover the taste of Mediterranean food, go to this restaurant! I am a frequent flyer as I go every week to treat myself with an authentic Spanish food.
PS. Don't ruin a perfect balance of the finest ingredients with catsup or have it to go!!!!