“Charming place for tapas.”
Review of Cafe Barcelona - CLOSED

Cafe Barcelona
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Naples, Florida
“Charming place for tapas.”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

A small restaurant on 13th Avenue that has great tapas and paella. Certainly worth a visit. The server who is a young woman was most gracious- I think she is the daughter of the owner.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Louis_S34467

Boston, Massachusetts
“Spanish food”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is one of our go-to places in Naples when we get tired of Florida seafood. Fairly authentic, nice setting, really nice people.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank AMM-Boston
Naples, Florida
“Beware!!!!”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

WE ordered a take of Paella for a wedding. It lacked in taste and they seemed to have forgotten what goes into a Paella (ingredients). I also had an over charge on my credit card without my knowing. So, who ever visits this establishment beware, and save your copies. Thankfully i did and the issue was resolved through the credit card company because after repeated phone calls to cafe Barcelona all of which were ignored it would have never been resolved.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank 256Travel
Clay, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my Naples Favories”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I absolutely love the Cafe Barcelona, along with their staff! Best authentic Spanish Sangria...reminds me of when I was at the Plaza Mayor in Madrid enjoying Sangria & a tapas platter a couple of years ago. I am coming back for my birthday dinner in August....can't wait! Authentic Spanish cuisine, friendly staff from Espana, & nothing less than a wonderful meal and experience.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank mothersnood
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent lunch”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We sat outside and enjoyed a truly excellent lunch overlooking the flowering trees and shrubs all along 13th Avenue. I had the shrimp and asparagus omelette cooked perfectly to order and surrounded by absolutely fresh salad, tomato and olives. We also enjoyed the serrano baguette which was also first class. Being able to wash this down with a glass of very good sangria, with fresh chopped fruit, was the final good touch. Settling the bill became a slight problem as they had run out of credit card slips...imagine that.... and it became a little difficult in getting a receipt for the charge to come. Pity.

• Visited March 2012