“Nice Pizza”

Naples Flatbread & Wine Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: North Naples
Description: Naples Flatbread started the flatbread craze back in 2009--with bold, sensual flavor combinations served on a house made crust and cooked in a fiery hearth oven. While flatbreads made them famous, they are so much more. The menu is dynamic--with items like Neapolitan pizza, gourmet baked pastas, flatbread encrusted burgers, and mouth-watering mac and cheese, as well as signature entrees like Dolly's Meatloaf, Melt In Your Mouth Pot Roast, and Firecracker salmon. Oven-roasted wings, warm Panini's, Wraps, overflowing salads and scrumptious desserts complete the seemingly endless list of options. Sharing the spotlight is a fine selection of over 30 wines available by the glass, a unique variety of craft beers and a full-service bar.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We did not sit and eat, we did takeout. We ordered two yummy salad and two pizzas and took them home. The salads were delicious and the pizza was good, then crusts are thin which I really like. There was plenty of toppings on the pizza. We would go back for sure.

1  Thank Beebeforever

Reviewed January 24, 2013

You can pizza, pasta, or have a healthy wild salmon over greens at this casual dining spot. The service is friendly, the menu a collection of popular foods and early bird wine/beer specials are a great buy. This is a family friendly place where the adults can enjoy the food (and wine!) too.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Great variety of flatbreads and outdoor seating. Enjoyed the restaurant at Miromar Outlet Mall. Nice selection of wines available.

1  Thank jtb218
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Attention Celiacs! This restaurant is a MUST! They have one of the best gluten free crusts I have ever had, and they go above and beyond to not cross contaminate. I was having a "woe-is-me" food day, and they brought tears of joy to my eyes. Yes, it was that good. My wife really enjoyed her non-GF flatbread, also. We spoke with the owner, who was just as nice as could be, and she really wants her customers to be pleased with their experience. She succeeded with us!

2  Thank Let's_go_see_it!
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We have been to naples flatbread several times, but it has been awhile since our last visit. I was never dissatisfied before, but the new menu and selections are really good, and make it even better. I did the lasagna, which they had before, but it was as good as i have had. Two in the group had the salmon salad, and again, it was very good.

I can't find anything wrong to complain about, the service was very good. i will definitely go back....sooner than before.

2  Thank fooddog