“Excellent sunset cruise”

Sweet Liberty Catamaran Sailing & Boat Tours
Ranked #2 of 138 Tours in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Sweet Liberty is SW Florida's largest catamaran that runs 3 cruises daily to the public as well as offers private group trips for weddings and memorial services. Located at the historic Naples City Dock in Naples, FL. Please visit our website for more information.
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

We did the Sunset Cruise with Sweet Liberty. It was easy to book a spot on the cruise, a smallish vessel, and it was affordable for the experience. The crew was knowledgable and the experience was more fun than the "harbour cruise" and the shelling experience which we've done prior to this in July 2013. The byob aspect was fun and we arrived early to get a good seat and saw the glorious sunset. Worth the price for a special evening!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I have lived in Naples for 34yrs the Sweet Liberty is where I send all my family and friends when they visit Naples Very friendly and affordable best in town. The owners are very helpful with resv

2  Thank vicki k
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Put the Sweet Liberty at the top of your list when family and friends come to Naples.
All three cruises, from Shelling, Sightseeing and Sunset, are the best....
There's something for everyone of all ages.
Captain and crew, along with the owners, couldn't have been more courteous, polite and accomodating...Family can't wait to come back, just to go on the Sweet Liberty..
Give them a call, and make a reservation, you won't be disappointed..

3  Thank Lo D
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I can't imagine a better way to end the day, salute the setting sun and thank the powers that be for a perfect evening. The crew is always fun and you take your own picnic - so you'll never be dissatisfied with the food. So relaxing!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Owner cursed at me on the phone when having to cancel a reservation. Extremely unprofessional. We did not cruise due to a sick child in the hospital so I cannot offer an opinion on the experience but the lack of professionalism in terms of my phone experience warranted a review. Avoid.

2  Thank Njjku
maggiered, Owner at Sweet Liberty Catamaran Sailing & Boat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

The gentleman is absolutely correct I did curse ( a very mild curse word , BUT non the less I did

He did not say he had a sick child . just that he was canceling for the next days sunset cruise for his party of 14 people
My vessel holds 40 maximum. the cancelation hurt
He, is right very unprofessional
No excuse