“Has all the basic needs”

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Naples
Ranked #40 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Staff was very friendly and helpful. As others have mentioned, this hotel is right off route 75 but far enough from the highway that noise is no issue. Rooms are standard, breakfast is included and descent. Wifi is free and works well. Hotel has a small pool and I noticed families enjoying. You should know there is literally nothing near this hotel. You have to get in your car for everything...no restaurants, no drug stores, etc. No refridgerator in the room if that is important to you. Basic hotel. Clean and quiet right off the highway

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank seaver41
RobertColantonio, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Naples, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear seaver41,

I am happy that you enjoyed our staff service. we pride ourselves on a friendly, helpful staff.
We are in a growing area on the outskirts of Naples. Our location works great for guests that want easy access to Naples, Marco Island or Ft. Myers via I-75. The drive to downtown Naples or the beaches is just 15 minutes, and we provide great value compared to similar hotels closer to the beach. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Outside of the centre of Naples so less expensive but modern, clean and spacious. Pleasant enough pool area. Quiet location just off the main Interstate intersection so easy enough to find. Breakfast buffet could be a bit crowded at times and maybe the food was not very inspiring but it was free of charge.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank trevora130559

Dear Trevora130559,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Naples. We do provide great value for our guests, and our location is a great starting point for exploring SW Florida. We do get quite busy in February and March during our peak season. For a less hectic pace, September through December are ideal for visiting Naples!
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

This is a nice hotel, it is quiet and modern. The rooms are very clean and nice. The breakfast is good too. The staff is nice and helpful as well. It is very convenient and overall an awesome find. It's actually the best Fairfield I have stayed in.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank FamTimeFL

Dear FamTimeFL,

We are very excited to hear that you consider us the best Fairfield Inn & Suites that you have stayed in! I will share your review with our team. I know they will enjoy the recognition. They work very hard to make our guest's stays the best that they can be! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for three nights using Marriott points while passing through the area. The room was clean, the bed comfortable and the stay was quiet. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. The hotel was new and was further out of Naples from things we wanted to do but still it was only about 15-20 minutes from most things that we wanted to do. The location is in a very quiet area but close to I-75.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank fourbirds

Dear Fourbirds,

I am happy that you enjoyed a quiet peaceful stay at our Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Naples. Our team works hard to keep the hotel looking like new. Thanks for noticing! Our location works great for guests that want easy access to Naples, Marco Island or Ft. Myers via I-75. The 15 minute drive to downtown Naples or the beaches is offset by the great value that we provide compared to similar hotels closer to the beach. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I have not stayed in a Fairfield for a long time, and my recollection was very "bare bones." That was not the case at all. Our room was spacious with the sleeping area separated from a sitting area. We had two flat-screen TV's. Beds and linens were very comfortable. Everything in the hotel was bright, clean and had a new feeling. The included breakfast was very good as others have described. My only complaint was those flimsy plastic glasses that seemed to be always falling over. Although a bit outside of downtown Naples, the location was good for people like us who were there to explore southwest Florida. I-75 was at most a half-mile away. The front desk staff was pleasant and helpful, but their expertise on the area did not go beyond their personal experiences.

2  Thank millierover

Dear Millierover,

As you noticed, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott has come a long way! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! the spacious rooms and suites, and the included hot breakfast really provide great value. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please visit us again if your travels bring you to Naples in the future.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

This was a fabulous hotel! Very, very clean and large room. Everything was spotless and seemed brand new. They had a wonderful free breakfast with LOTS of fresh, delicious fruit, boiled and scrambled eggs, sausage, cereal, yogurt, and waffles. It was in a great location too. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

The only thing I would have them do differently is a microwave/refrigerator in the room. It was not a biggie, but it would've made it a 5 star review. The staff was great too!

Dear OtisClark,

Thank you for sharing! We rolled out our new breakfast in 2013 and have had rave reviews from regular Fairfield Inn travelers. As you mention, our location works great for guests that want easy access to Naples, Marco Island or Ft. Myers via I-75. While we do not currently offer the frig and microwave in the standard rooms, they are in all of our suites. I will certainly consider adding them to the other rooms in the future though!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel last night and found it to be very enjoyable. From the front desk clerk who checked us in to the lovely quiet suite with a very comfortable king bed, to the marvellous breakfast buffet - it was all just great. The young lady at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful - sorry I can't remember her name. The suite was spacious with a separate living area with it's own desk, sofa and TV. The king bed was very comfortable. I find the breakfast buffet at this chain to be one if the best. Lots of choices and delicious scramble.d eggs.

Dear Phil F,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am happy that you enjoyed a quiet comfortable night's stay at our Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Naples. I will share your kind words with our hard-working team! Please think of us if your travels take you to Naples again.