“Great place and great staff”

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Naples
Ranked #40 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed here for 1 night only but were treated so well, front of house reception staff all wonderful, the lady at breakfast this morning was a pleasure. Our room was spotless and beautiful, we used the pool twice with lots of free towels. About 15 drive from Naples for dinner but still this hotel will def be on our list for another visit. Nothing too much trouble and good value for money.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sam D

Reviewed March 29, 2013

This has to be one of the cleanest and tidiest hotels in the States.

I was amazed; I thought the facility was weeks old ; in fact I was informed it was almost 4 years old.

1st class .

Position is very close to an Interstate intersection , but no noise can be heard from the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank djhDerbyUk
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This hotel is located outside Naples next to a highway (but the rooms are silent). Parking lot is available. WIFI is free. The hotel is rather new and very clean. There is a small pool with sunlounger and towels.
Breakfast (bufet) is satisfying.
The stuff is very helpful and friendly.
It will take you about 15 min to drive to Naples. Fort Myers, Miromar Outlet Center and the Everglades could be reached easily as well. There are many wonderful, white sanded beaches in this area.
Don´t miss the sunsets at the beach (try to be there about 30 min before in order to get a parking lot). They are worth viewing!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris00492
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Double Queen Suite was lovely. Very cheerful. Sitting room with 2nd TV. Refrigerator & Microwave. Beds are very comfortable. Large bathroom. There is a fairly large selection of food for the breakfast - not great, but not bad either. Because of current construction going on around there it takes about 25 minutes to get into Naples. Front desk people were courteous and helpful. Asked the maid for fresh towels and she said that they only do service every other day and that we were not on the list. We did not get any room service or fresh towels. Had to go down to the front desk and get them.

Room Tip: Not all rooms have refrigerator and microwave. Be sure to double check.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tom H
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Favorable reviews here influenced me to book a room at this hotel, which is located ten miles from the nice part of Naples and which has a manager named Brad who seems to take delight in denying customers' requests.

My reservation included requests for a high floor and a refrigerator. Brad checked me in. May I have a room on a high floor? “No.” May I have a refrigerator in my room? “No. If you wanted a refrigerator, you should have booked a suite.” Will you please help me book a room at another property using Marriott Rewards. “No.”

Breakfast was disappointing compared to breakfast at other Fairfield Inns I frequent.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank wonderfulworld
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I travel for business on short trips and would recommend this hotel for a "more moderately priced" hotel in a reputable chain. As was stated in a previous review we had no refrigerator and microwave in our king bed room as I am accustomed to in other brand hotels in which I stay for business. Since I only stayed for 2 nights, it wasn't a real inconvenience. This Fairfield does serve breakfast, as it appears they are trying to compete with other brand hotels in their class. However I was surprised to find PACKAGED Egg and sausage sandwiches and corn dogs in the refrigerator. There were no scrambled eggs or fried bacon/sausage, or biscuit gravy. There was waffle machine and plenty of breads and cereals to choose from, as well as hot oatmeal. Yogurt and apples were other choices. Coffee tasted terrible but there was a variation of teas available. We found a Cracker Barrell just on the other side of I-75 the next morning and would have been more pleased paying for an upgraded hot breakfast
My biggest complaint was the pillows. Both soft ones were like "crumbled foam" and the other ones were very hard and impossible to sleep on. I ended up putting 2 soft pillows together for a somewhat uncomfortable sleep. I prefer non smoking hotels and wasn't disappointed. There was no smoke in the air system at all. he hotel was very clean, with updated decor.
The location off I-75 was convenient for traveling and quiet. However it was a 15 min drive to most downtown locations.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Bet51
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Enjoyed our stay. Location was convenient to everything. Rooms were very clean and staff was very helpful. Naples is beautiful city and this hotel fits in perfectly. Will definitely return and recommend to friends.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple