Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Naples
$268
$229
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
$142
$124
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$119
$295
$269
$319
$174
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
$199
$764
$589
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsmarco islandfront deskhot oatmealcollier blvdeverglades national parkcracker barrelquiet locationyogurtking suitealligator alleythe breakfast areasister propertystay there againfree breakfastexcellent hotelthe room was nicegood size
Reviewed July 13, 2011

I checked in and went to my room. My nose quickly started to close up; I assume this was due to elevated mold spore levels. I told the desk I could not stay unfortunately due to my allergy hypersensitivity. One desk clerk was pleasant, but another who thought she was in charge was REALLY unpleasant. I thought she went out of her way to be rude. It was with great relief that I then received outstanding attitude at the Hampton Inn, I-75 where I ended up staying.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Peter S
Reviewed July 11, 2011

This hotel is right off the interstate for quick access. It is quiet. Clean and has free internet!! They have a pool, laundry room and very helpful staff. The breakfast is included with the price of the room and includes hot waffles!! yum yum. Excellent hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2011

The other reviews confirm the outstanding features of this Fairfield Inn. This is the newest design for the Fairfield Inn chain and my wife and I (long time Marriott reward members) loved everything about this hotel: Like new condition, spotless, friendly staff, very comfortable room and quiet location. We were traveling through for one night but drove into Naples for the beach sunset. For many, the price/quality ratio would easily offset the pleasant 15 minute drive to downtown Naples.
(There is also a new Springhill Suites sharing the same location, same management so probably equally attractive)

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ronwickham
Reviewed May 10, 2011

Stayed here 1 night after enjoying Everglades National Park. Wife and I agree that this is one of the best Fairfield Inns that we have stayed at. The decor is warm and inviting. The room was spotless and the bedding comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only complaint is that our room was on the small side, but we've seen the same sized room at other Fairfield Inns.

Couple things to keep to consider:
The hotel is the last exit on I-75 south before the toll plaza. Do NOT miss the exit!
Even though there is a Wal-Mart nearby, there doesn't seem to be many good dining choices nearby.

Room Tip: Some king bed rooms are small!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank adventuretravelernc
Reviewed May 3, 2011

My family and I stayed here for 2 nights. We got in early and was allowed to check-in early which was convenient for us. Our friends also followed the next day and got there in the morning and was also able to check-in early. It's right by I-75 which is the last exit before entering the gator alley. It's about 20-25 minutes to Marco Island beach and about 20 minutes to Naples Pier and beach. Only a couple of restaurants close by. Most of the eatery is in Rt 41 which is about 15 minutes. Lots of Golf courses in the area for all the golfers out there. Hotel has ample parking with enough lighting. Located in industrial area but quiet. Not much views. Pool was great according to my 11 year old.

Room Tip: 4th floor was quiet. 401
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family