Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Naples
$153
$142
Doubletree.com
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$119
$229
  • Restaurant
$289
  • Beachfront
All reviewsmarco islandfront deskhot oatmealcollier blvdeverglades national parkcracker barrelquiet locationyogurtking suitealligator alleythe breakfast areasister propertystay there againfree breakfastexcellent hotelthe room was nicegood size
Reviewed March 11, 2011

This hotel is in a great location, as a previous poster commented. Away from the hustle and bustle, yet very convenient to Marco Island and I75. Loved the decor and the newness of the hotel. The girl who checked me in was very friendly and recommended an Italian takeout to me---Cafe Portofino, I believe. Don't miss it. Didn't particularly like the location of the pool, but it was nice and clean. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed March 10, 2011

This hotel only opened in September 2010 which is why the room was very clean and pretty. We were only there for one night but everything exceeded our expectations. The breakfast was really good with waffles, breakfast muffin with sausage, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, bananas, apples, bagels, breakfast quiche. The hotel felt brand new, the lobby is very colorful and I was really happy with the spotless white bathroom. We didn't use any of their amenities but I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NikCalgary
Reviewed February 9, 2011

We stay in Fairfield Inns from time to time and expect - and usually get - a clean, basic room with a decent beds and a barely acceptable breakfast. Some could use a face lift, others recently got one. (Of late we've been finding a lot more in the recently redone category.) But this hotel exceeded our expectations. Definitely the nicest Fairfield Inn & Suites we've ever stayed in. Very convenient for our purposes - Big Cypress, western side of the Everglades.

To start, the Platinum upgrade was to a two-bedroom, two-bath suite, which was overkill for just the two of us but nothing to complain about. The hotel looked pretty new and the couple of basic rooms we looked into while passing by looked new and attractive. The breakfast was the best we've ever had (both in selection and replenishment) at any Fairfield/Hampton/BW or motel of that ilk and the breakfast area is larger and more attractive than any other similar hotels also. Lobby was unusually spacious and nice. Employees pleasant, helpful, though nothing unusual - and since we had no problems, we don't know how they'd do in a pinch. Seemed to be mostly older people, probably Snowbirds, and younger couples with young children, not many business travelers at the time we were there. Have no idea about other amenities since we just slept there for several nights, left after breakfast and got back after dinner, tired and about ready for bed.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2011

My husband and I stayed for a week in this hotel. It was very nice, I mean the room (tiny but good), the lobby, breakfast service, etc was ok. What we didnt like was the internet connection, and it was because we were having trouble connecting from the room and my husband asked for some help...nobody knew what to say. The front desk girl told her that she couldnt do anything about that and that it was 'weird' that his connection wasnt working at all. Then my husband asked for a spare ethernet cable, because maybe the one in the room wasnt working and she said they didnt have one :S.
Anyway, we also wanted to do some laundry, and we didnt have any change for the machines (dryer and washer) so my husband asked again the same front desk girl, if she can change him some bills for coins...she said no. He asked if he bought something (snacks-sodas) from the them, if he can get any change...she said no. No, no and no...no for everything. So we had to drive to the only gas station for change...that's not nice. I mean, we don't expect to have everything the easyway, but we were asking for a normal service that hotels always provide (even in 1 star hotels!).
The other thing that we didnt like so much is that the only acces to the room is from outside of the hotel...and there's not privacy at all out there.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank lachifa
Reviewed February 1, 2011

My husband and I got married in November of 2010 and went on our honeymoon the weekend of Thanksgiving. This hotel was in a perfect location for us. Everything we wanted to see (including downtown) was just a short drive away. We did not explore much of the hotel, but the rooms were amazing and the hotel staff was very kind and helpful! The only thing we didn't like was while we were staying there, a basketball tournament was taking place and one of the teams stay in the same hotel and by the time my husband and I were ready to go downstairs and get breakfast, it had been wiped out because of the team.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple