“A Fun Place, It Can Get Raucus!”
Review of The English Pub - CLOSED

The English Pub
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The food's pretty traditional for a British pub, with the standards done well; the crowd (and it can get crowded!) can get pretty loud and boisterous. There are, apparently, quite a few ex-pats in Naples!

1  Thank Rags2006
There are newer reviews for The English Pub

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

What can I say, I had both good and bad experiences here at this establishment. The food is good, but the service sometimes really lacks any effort. I had the Shepards Pie and the fries and curry dip for lunch, it was very nice, but I discovered in the bottom of my beer (new castle) some strange looking substance. It appeared to look like dissolved bread or something close in nature. The staff was nice enough to not charge me for the drink. That's why I will say 50/50 on the experience over the years.

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

We have been driving past the English Pub for about a year on our way to other restaurants and finally decided to check it out.

I called first after looking at their website and spoke to Emma, mgr and daughter of the owners

She explained there would be a gal singer that evening and that dress was casual.

We have been to England several times and this pub brought back happy memories. The decor and atmosphere were perfect.

We checked the menu and decided the first item, fish & chips, would be right for us. People near us chose this too.
A very large single piece of breaded fish, with the breading very tasteful and actually shaped as a fish -- check it out. Included adequate slaw. A beer completed our meal. Both of us enjoyed this meal.

I would estimate that about 85% of the patrons were locals, and most under 40. A different group than most Naples restaurants.

Moderate prices and attentive service. We had a great time and will return. It was a good group but not a crowded place. Ample parking. Go and enjoy.

1  Thank mich-weedman
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Nice English style pub. Great list of beers and typical pub food - good burgers, fish and chips and other staples. Beautiful, large bar with plenty of seating. Attentive staff, men dressed in kilts and women in skirts. Live music later in evening. A little noisy and not your "romantic" restaurant but a good place to quench your thirst and have a bit to eat.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We have visited this casual, friendly English pub twice. The decor is attractive and warm. The servers can't do enough for you. On our second visit I was on crutches. We were seated early and without asking, our server brought me a stool so I could elevate my leg. The fish and chips is the best I have ever had anywhere.The prices are reasonable. I urge you to give this place a try, there is free valet parking in the Mercato garage.