“Great food, great patio...make specific reservations!”

Handsome Harry's Third Street Bistro
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 12th Ave South
Description: We invite you to a simpler world where you can leave behind the pressures of today's world and gather with friends and our family in the comfort of "Handsome Harry's Third Street Bistro."
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Handsome Harry's came highly recommended to us by some Naples friends. The food was wonderful. I had some delicious fish with mango sauce and my husband had the filet with mashed potatoes. The portions were on the lighter side, but was it was still enough food for us. The only disappointment we had was our reservations for 8:30 weren't honored until 9:15. We were hoping to sit outside on the patio because that's where the party is at! Dance floor, big trees with white lights, great people watching. Instead, we were put in a booth in the very back of the restaurant with no view of outside. If you make reservations (which I would highly recommend, especially in busy season) ask to be seated outside. The outdoor ambiance is mostly the charm of this restaurant.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Just happened upon this restaurant while walking down the beautiful downtown district of Naples. The outdoor area looked inviting and so we stopped on a Sunday afternoon for a light lunch. The hummus with sesame flatbread was truly delicious and very nicely presented, too. My husband had the club sandwich which was equally as delicious. The service was friendly and very accommodating. We would definitely return if in the area again.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

After going to McCabes Pub on 5th we ventured a little ways to Handsome Harry's. I like to ask locals where to eat and this was one of those places where patrons as well as the bartender said. " you got to go there". Boy, I'm glad we did.
Great atmosphere either under the stars on the patio or under the outdoor awning. The menu is one of those that you say "it's a hard choice , I can't make my mind up". This is perfect as you will look to return there soon. I just wish I lived closer to Naples.
Service was good not great. Again, we were understanding as we could see they were slammed and were doing the best they could. The food didn't disappoint either. The plates were emptied clean. Another good sign as we all loved our dishes.

I recommend if you are in the Naples area try this place and I'm sure you will return again.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Terrible food, and shuts down at 10pm.
If its raining this venue is useless.
The bar staff have to be the most abrasive in Naples. Trying to get a drink here is not a nice experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Handsome Harry's is a fun place for dinner and dancing and people watching. As far as the food, I've had pretty good to excellent on different occasions --- mostly good. Decent wine choice and good entertainment.