“Great waterside location, love the lounge singer!”

MiraMare Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
MiraMare Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #182 of 996 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Venetian Village
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We visited 2 times during our xmas vacation 2013 and love the waterfront location. Breezy and warm this year. Napolitana pizza was delicious, so is the stuffed eggplant appetizer. They have a live travelling lounge singer who will serenade your table which is a great attraction. Waitstaff and service is great all round.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The restaurant is beautifully located with outdoor seating. To be honest we went to the restaurant with a coupon but we were not limited to our selection. Our first course was grilled calamari which I found to be disappointing. A bit chewy & tasteless. We both had veal scallopini which was tender. Wait staff was "ok". When I asked for pasta instead of mashed potatoes I was told they don't allow any substitutions...a little disappointing.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Best Italian food I've had in a long time! Service was also great. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great place to take a date.

1  Thank adkimmel117
Reviewed December 24, 2013

On my many trips to Naples I've always avoided this restaurant thinking it was too pricey but I now regret that. We had a lovely meal, with a fantastic view and great service and came away with a good wine recommendation. The singer was very pleasant too without being intrusive. Will be a definite visit on our next trip!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Service was excellent and all four of us enjoyed our dinner. The mushroom truffle ravioli was delicious and so was their chopped salad. They had live music and it was a special dinner. Very nice evening.