“Amazing food great service”

The Turtle Club - Naples
Reserve with OpenTable
The Turtle Club - Naples is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: North Naples
Cross street: Gulfshore Drive North
Transit: Naples Trolley
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food great service”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

My grandparents and I came here on their last night in fl. I have been wanting to come all season but had never been able to make it. It was well worth the wait!! The view of sitting on the beach looking out at the water was priceless! My grandfather and I had the filet with crab and scallops it was amazing and my grandmother had fish dish topped with crab. It was very good as well! We will be back soon!

1 Thank Cassie222

Milan, Tennessee
“Beautiful beachfront restaurant”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

I would encourage you to eat outside. The view was amazing. My husband and I loved the atmosphere. The food was really good and so was the service. We really enjoyed our meal.

• Visited May 2014
Glasgow
“Really nice restaurant in North Naples.”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

First time at The Turtle Club. We went along at 8:45pm and got a table on the beach. However, if you wish to dine earlier, you require to make a reservation some days in advance. Really eclectic menu with both seafood and meats. My wife and I both thought the menu was really enticing and we were not disappointed when our choices were delivered. Jumbo lump crab was excellent as was the mixed sea food.
If you dine outside they have very delicate lights attached to the umbrella pole which may give you a problem reading the menu. Take a torch or use your cell phone to illuminate it.
Because of its situation, valet parking is required.
Staff were attentive but showed signs of "stress" at the close of play due to the large number of diners.

• Visited April 2014
Staten Island, New York
“Best spot on the beach.”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Get here early and reserve a table outside. You'll be given a shovel w a number on it (cute idea) and you have to sit in a designated area on the sand. Get a Mango Daiquiri while you wait..it is fabulous. I had the burger and it was great..fries are seasoned and a little salty for my taste. I asked for less salt the next day and they were fine.
Once you are seated everything moves at a good pace. Don't let the crowds scare you.
Best view from the tables outside!

• Visited April 2014
Olympia, WA
“Great Location & Great Food!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

First time to eat at the Turtle Club and we would highly recommend it. If weather permits, you really should eat outside. Their outdoor seating is on the beach (no deck, just sand)! Beautiful place to watch the sun set, and enjoy some great food. We liked it so much that we tried to make a reservation the following night, but it was fully booked! That good!