“A Dining Adventure”

The Turtle Club - Naples
Reserve with OpenTable
The Turtle Club - Naples is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,016 Restaurants in Naples
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: North Naples
Cross street: Gulfshore Drive North
Transit: Naples Trolley
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I made reservations on the advice of my hairdresser before we left for Florida and was initially disappointed that the 6:00 p.m. was not available, but would now recommend booking the 5:00 p.m. time, especially later in the year. The sun was setting just as we were finishing our dinner and it was just beautiful! If we had booked for 6:00 p.m. we would have missed it. Loved that the tables were set right on the beach and the food was out of this world! Every course was better than the previous one. First a salad with citrus dressing, then the entrée of petite filet, scallops and crabmeat. Delectable! Finally, a locally made key lime pie that had my taste buds dancing! It's a meal I'll never forget and one I will surely go back for on subsequent visits to Naples.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,031)

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Haven't been to this restaurant since my last visit to Naples over ten years ago. And I have to say it was just as excellent as it was then. Make sure to make a reservation for outside seating at sunset. The sunset was breathtaking . Service was great. Food was excellent. Great martins too. I suggest wearing pants if you plan on eating outside though ...no see em bites!

1  Thank Penny1963
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We went here on a Thursday evening and were seated outside on the beach. Reservations are required since it is always very busy here.There were four of us and we each ordered a la carte. I had the catch of teh day. The food blew us away and as the sun went down and the guests started applauding as it did, the magic was complete.
Service is impeccable, the food top of the bill. Nice is the fact that casual attire is no problem.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Put your feet in the white sand while you sit at your outside table. This restaurant is upscale but casual dress right on Vanderbilt beach. Food was excellent. I had grouper with shredded crab on the top and melted butter with herbs on the side. Think I ordered the best choice from many fresh fish and meat choices. One of us celebrated a Birthday and the waitress overheard and brought a slice of key lime pie with a lit candle. Nice touch. A little bit of paradise with the sunset over the gulf.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The one place in Naples that feels like a Manhattan eatery where everyone locally frequents. Limited but excellent menu with presentation and preparation a priority. Service is high end and the wine list is superb. A must visit to anyone in Naples for a satisfying evening out.