“Wonderful Dining Experience!”

The Turtle Club - Naples
Reserve with OpenTable
The Turtle Club - Naples is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Transit: Naples Trolley
Forks, Washington
“Wonderful Dining Experience!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

If you enjoy fine dining as well as beachfront alfresco dining The Turtle Club is for you! Their menu has something for everyone and the wait staff is courteous and helpful. We recommend The Turtle Club to all our friends visiting Naples, it is an experience not to be missed!

Visited December 2012

Dubuque, Iowa
“Great food with beautiful setting”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My husband and I made a reservation night before, asked for table in the sand. Great view and perfect place to watch the sun set. Food and service was excellent. Cheese plate for appetizer, grouper for me, my husband had lamb.key lime pie for dessert, all excellent.

Bonita Springs, Florida
“Not like I remember”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Turtle club was always a standard for my husband and I when we visit every year. We'll not any more. The soup remains delicious, the chowder. However, the meal leaves much to be desired. First of all if you say you are getting 8 ounce lobster tail and you give me half that size, I am going to have to call you out on that. We did, and was told the regular chef was not there ! What, the other chef does not know the difference between large and small! The risotto was so gross, I nearly puked. It was Underwhelming! Watery and rushed and once again, not what the menu stated. There was not a dot of truffle and who put carrots in risotto! Raw! Yuk. They made good by giving us another lobster tail to replace the paltry one initially served, but too late. We were already upset and just wished we stopped at the soup! I won't even. Go into my simple salad with grilled shrimp, the cook , not chef, literally opened a bag of lettuce, threw some pears and Gorgonzola cheese on it and tried to grill some shrimp to put on top. Presentation was a mess and the tasteless shrimp left a very bad taste in my mouth. Bye bye turtle club, I am so disappointed! Rose and sonny

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Great Meal with a Great View”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Whether you chose to sit outside with sand in your toes, or comfortably ensconced inside with the air conditioning full blast, you are guaranteed a great experience. The view is spectacular! You are
ON the beach.....can't get much closer unless you get food to go and eat it in the water. It's great food is served by a professional and well versed staff. The staff are pleasant and communicative and willing to explain or go above and beyond to make sure your meal is just as you want. In Season it is all but impossible to get in, but call for a reservation anyway and give it a try. If you are lucky enough to be in beautiful Naples when the snowbirds have flown home, it is not to be missed!

Kansas City, Missouri
“Geat Ambiance”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Based on previous reviews and reputation, we looked forward to our visit. Ambiance and service were exceptional! However, thought the food was very average based on the prices.

• Visited August 2013