“disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Sea Salt

Sea Salt
Reserve with OpenTable
Sea Salt is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Seafood, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Cross street: Broad Avenue
Naples, Florida
“disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2011

I had heard soo many great things about sea salt, but when i went the food was not great, i cant say that i had anything I really loooved. I had gnochi first which was bland and then i had a beet salad which was fine, but nothing great and then i had a truffled pork chop whichw as juicy but bland and there was no truffle flavor at all!

• Visited June 2010
1 Thank F00die4me

Northern New Jersey
“Top Shelf in Naples. Don't Miss Sea Salt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2010

Visited Sea Salt with our family group, including three teenage/college age kids and our elderly parents. Everyone in the group raved about their meals, the service (our server was named Dragan, and told us he was from Serbia) could not have been more professional, accomodating or attentive. From the warm and delicious basket of various breads, olive oil and special offerings of sea salts offered to compliment the bread, to the exceptional freshness of the fish, meats, vegetables and every other dish we sampled, the quality was first rate. And while Sea Salt is not bashful with its pricing, it delivers on all cylinders, and is worth every penny!! Don't miss Sea Salt when visiting the Naples area!

1 Thank topshelfplease
Sanibel Island, Florida
“Lovely place in beautiful Naples Village”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2010

Had a very nicely presented lunch on the patio at Sea Salt today, just myself and a friend. We found the food very tasty with modest but satisfying portions. There are several indoor/outdoor fine dining restaurants on that street, but we chose Sea Salt as we preferred to have a smaller number of people surrounding us. The larger patios that sat more people may have had more noise competing in conversations. This was perfect as we really heard no one speaking. The price of lunch was in proportion to the elegance of that area and the service was also appropriately attentive. I would not hesitate to return for lunch or dinner based on this first experience.

1 Thank Samba
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great as promised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2010

I had skipped this 5th avenue area restaurant on several visits but finally made it last week. What a great place. We had a group of 12 and they gave us a table alongside the bar on the patio. The ambiance is terrific and the service was impeccable. Food was also amazing as they prepared a special menu for us. 10 courses! I couldn't eat the last two but nothing disappoints. If you are in the south Naples area it's the place to go.

1 Thank genedinesaround
“Sophisticated family experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2010

I took my in-laws for dinner to SeaSalt last night. I wanted to impress them and from looking at the awards they received I knew this would be the right place. We were seated next to the bar, unfortunately outside was all full. The server took his time to explain the menu in detail and find vegetarian options for my sister. My husband wanted to try some Italian wine and he brought out a wonderful brunello everyone enjoyed. The food was awesome, all courses topped with chocolates fit for Gods.
Worth every penny!