“Superb Food”
Review of Sea Salt

Sea Salt
Reserve with OpenTable
Sea Salt is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #83 of 1,015 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Cross street: Broad Avenue
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We tried Sea Salt for the first time on a weeknight due to their participation in Dining Out for the Cure (for Komen SWFL). Loved the open kitchen and other than a loud, large party near us, it was a nice interior. Food was excellent, beginning with an amuse bouche tart of cheese & olives complements of the chef. Service was spotty, with our server seeming to disappear at times, leaving my husband without a refill on his drink, but that did not ruin the meal itself. We had the beet & peach salad & artisan greens to start, he had the Delmonico steak and I had scallops, both very good, although steak maybe a little rarer than expected, but excellent just the same. Also tried the truffle fries, which ended up coming home with us. Don't skip dessert--we shared a chocolate mouse & sea salt caramel creation which was as pretty as delicious. It's pricey ($200 with one glass of wine, 2 salads, 2 entrees, a side & dessert incl tip), but a great splurge, if only the service is improved to go with the food. We'll definitely give it another try, maybe for lunch, or a happy hour at the bar.

ssnaples, General Manager at Sea Salt, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2014

Dear gcupi80,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you joined us at Sea Salt but are sorry to hear that some of your experience did not meet your expectations. I will be certain to address your concerns with the serving staff and hope that you consider dining with us again. If we can be of any assistance to you in the future please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Tanya Buchanan

Write a ReviewReviews (1,071)

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We walked past this place and saw their sign for their 'Sunset Menu' which runs from 5-7 and is three courses for $28.95 - perfect for us as we have young kids. The food didn't disappoint and the portion sizes were good considering it was a set menu. The waiting staff we're extremely friendly and great with the kids. The only downside was the kids one course (pasta) was $12 - which is far too expensive to justify!

Dear LadyVegasLondon,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our restaurant, your comments are very much valued.

We look forward to serving you again real soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Went with family, and I was the only one who had a great experience. I ordered their caesar salad to start at the recommendation of the server, Frank. It was a fresh take on it as it was served rolled like sushi. Fantastic presentation, and great flavor with the sherry vinaigrette. My family all tried it and agreed. I then had the wagyu bolognese pasta that was delicious and went well with a glass of their Barbera Italian wine.
This was our first time here, and I wish Frank had asked us and guided us through the menu a bit. My sister and brother-in-law ordered the Delmonico steak and completely disliked it. I tried it and agreed. Couldn't taste anything but the heavy taragon baste on the steak, which I couldn't believe was that overpowering. I work in a high-end steakhouse, and I always guide first-time guests to ensure they know what they are ordering. I would have warned them about the strange finish on this Delmonico and possibly guided them to a more traditional preparation on their steak. They were afraid to send it back, even though I urged them to. As for me, I really enjoyed my end of the meal and would go back, but I can't say the same for my sister and company.

ssnaples, General Manager at Sea Salt, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Dear Ken P,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you joined us at Sea Salt but are sorry to hear that some of your experience did not meet your expectations. I will be certain to address your concerns and hope that you consider dining with us again.

Please do not hesitate to contact management if we can ever be of additional assistance and to ensure you have the Sea Salt experience you have come to expect and certainly deserve.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Sea Salt's bar is just the place to relax and take in a wonderful lunch. If you're looking for just the right place in the afternoon to take that special someone, then go no further then Sea Salt. Their salads, sandwiches and entrees will surprise you on just how good they are. And leave just a bit of room after lunch for their private collection of Norman Love chocolates.

Dear Randy L,

Thank you so much for the excellent review. We appreciate reviews from our happy guests and rest assured these energize us to keep doing even better and better.

We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Although we went looking for another restaurant we found out that it had closed..( Handsome Harry's) Standing outside an art gallery we struck up a conversation with a couple who recommended this restaurant. Well we didn't have a reservation, but it was early in the evening so we thought we would give it a chance. Glad we did as the food and service was incredible.
For appetizers I had the Mozzarella salad and my husband had the Artisan greens..both very tasty. Then for our entrees I had The swordfish and my husband had the Jackman ranch tenderloin. Great people watching as we sat on the patio....unique place....Highly recommend.

Dear Bornabrit,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you selected Sea Salt and that you enjoyed your experience.

We look forward to seeing you soon!