“Excellent hotel!!”
Review of Inn of Naples

Inn of Naples
Ranked #19 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We are having a great time. The room is excellent. All rooms have balconies and we have one with our own gated patio with a walk out right to the pool and ours is just a standard room! I can see all the balconies are really nice. The main desk called us as soon as we made it to our room to make sure we were happy with it. Breakfast is included. Very pleased and would definitely stay again!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear Marsha 1354,
Thank you so much for your kind review. I love the pool view rooms that walk right out onto the pool deck also. Hope you can refer all of your friends to us and visit us again, yourself, soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stayed one night with my family and my friend and her family stayed on another floor in the one bedroom suite in late March. I had to stay here because every hotel in the area was booked. Prior to this day I called and asked front desk if we could have an earlier check in than 3pm, I was told sure and that all rooms will be available at noon that day due to check out. When we arrived an hour before check in, we were in line and not acknowledged. The staff finished checking in the guest in front of me and then went to the back room and had a 2 minute long conversation with other staff. She then grabbed her bag and left for the day. I waved and someone came out only to say our room was not ready and in 5 minutes they would give us a status. Well, 15 minutes went by and I was told there's no guarantee for early check in, but it was 3pm by now.
We went to our rooms which had a very old and moldy smell. The carpets were dingy and sticky feeling. The bed sheets felt very old and thin. Comforter looked as if it had not been washed since 19 the century. Towels were old and stains, thank goodness we brought our own. When I sat on the couch in living room, I felt very grossed out. The next morning, I called for a tooth brush and went to desk to pick up, the staff was just hanging out in back room (without a door) again and did not even acknowledge me until I said "hello". Then I asked to be get an 1 later check out and I was told no by the manager because she would have to then do it for all her guests.
I would never stay here again. I would never recommend it to my enemy. All the staff and mgr need a customer service course.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Jene D

Dear Jene D,
So sorry to hear about your bad experience at the Inn Of Naples. Try as we might to get it perfect every time once in a while something goes wrong. In March we were completely booked and we would not have been giving either early arrival or late departures. We need every minute to get the rooms clean for the next guests arriving. Again, so sorry. It is not our normal way of doing business. Most guests leaving have had a very enjoyable stay and the comments we hear the most often are, very clean rooms and very friendly staff.

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Our stay was very good, the rooms and the staff were very nice. Would recommend to friends and family. Was in a good location for us and the free breakfast was a nice surprise. The hotel was very clean and pool was well taken care of. Can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Jeanette C,
Glad to hear you say you will be back. See you again SOON I hope.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

First time guests and we were not disappointed ! Great location...very clean and quiet room for a good night's sleep. There is an old saying..".it's the little things that can make the difference" ..this hotel provided many amenities that truly make a difference. A great value for the price...Being in the airline business for almost 46 years, I know the difference between advertised value and true value in a hotel. Will be back many more times...finally found a great little "getaway place" ! Thanks to the staff of "The Inn" for making our first visit GREAT !
Mike and Maria Maynard
Pembroke Pines FL

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Mike & Maria,
This review coming form someone who has been in the service business for so long really means a lot. Thank you for giving us the chance to make you another one of our frequent past guests. Loyal past guests are how we compete with the chain hotels. So, thanks again for the nice, nice review!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

This hotel is the best kept secret in Naples. It is an exceptional bargain and can honestly be rated as up scale. The rooms are quality and very clean. Customer service is excellent and the location puts you within minutes of downtown Naples. I travel for a living and would recommend this hotel as outstanding.

Room Tip: Breakfast bar is the best I have experienced in a long time. Any room is a super experience. Gre...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear Richard Joseph Z,
Thanks for helping to get the word out about the Inn Of Naples and it's great attributes. We appreciate your loyalty and repeat business. Thanks also for the nice comments. It really means so much.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We have stayed at "The Inn" at least a dozen times in the past 4 years so we are well equipped to share our experiences. The staff is very friendly, the facility is immaculate in every sense of the word, the location is great, the continental breakfast is good, the beds are exceptionally comfortable. We have never had any reason to complain about anything. I would also note that they are very family friendly. We would never think about staying anywhere else when we are in Naples. Bonnie and Phil Graves

Room Tip: The poolside rooms are always nice.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Phil G,
Past guests mean the world to all of us here at the Inn Of Naples. Thank you for being our loyal friend. See you soon!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Like many others we are return guests to the Inn of Naples Florida (Many times). It has a certain style and charm that you wont find in many places.The female staff are all extremely polite and friendly they are dedicated,honest and hard working,it is evident they take pride in the property and keep it immaculate. When you weigh up its great location,the price you pay and the service you get it's little wonder discerning guests keep returning.
Somewhat shocked that Pager 64--- "Box of Surprises" gave such a poor damaging rating???
Then I read their review -- revealing -- we so disagree -- the rule on the wearing of just bathing suits indoors, to allow it, would be inappropriate and disrespectful to other guests,something the likes of Pager 64 wouldn't understand. Perhaps if Pager 64 had actually stayed or used the hotel facilities then they would have been better placed to give a more appropriate rating.
In closing we would like to give special thanks to your sales manager Sarah Booker, who once again made sure that our stay was truly exceptional and very enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank RoseyChris
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear RoseyChris,
All of the staff at the Inn of Naples just want to let you know how much we appreciate your business and your review. It means so much when a past guest speaks out against another online review. With friends like you what more could we ask for?
See you again soon!