Inn of Naples
$153
$142
Doubletree.com
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Restaurant
$289
  • Beachfront
1,381 results
All reviewscontinental breakfastcovered parkingone bedroom suiteyogurtthe breakfast areatamiami trailsmall balconyhard boiled eggsnice poolconvenient locationheated poolrestaurants and shoppingcoffee makervery nice hotelking bedmicrowaveflorida
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We spent a pleasant two nights at The Inn of Naples. The rooms were priced with no hidden charges.A clean room, free parking and a continental breakfast helped make our stay a pleasant one. We were not far from downtown, tin city and New home construction. Sanibel Island was not far away too.

Room Tip: Conveniently located to shopping and, restaurants this clean well operated Inn was a pleasure to stay at. They offered newspapers , coffee and parking and a continental breakfast
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Bob A,
We thank you so much for choosing the Inn Of Naples for your recent Naples visit. Thank you also for the nice review. As the General Manager it is nice to hear, "clean rooms, free newspaper, coffee, parking and continential breakfast" and of course "well operated". Please stop in again the next time you get to Naples.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Being thrifty travelers we always take advantage of coupons offered by local tourism. We found a coupon for this hotel, it looked nice and thought we would give it a try. Upon arrival I had asked lady at reception if they had any rooms available and was told they had a few and there would be no problem getting one. While the front desk clerk was looking to place us in a room I had mentioned that I had a coupon. She asked me to wait a minute as she did not know how to enter the transaction into the computer. She told the office manager of her dilemma and the office manager told her in a very rude tone "we don't have any rooms and that we would have to come back in 2 to 3 hours and inquire again". (I actually felt really bad for this poor front desk clerk as her manager was clearly talking down to her). I thought this very strange and asked the manager the reason for this as I was just told there were a few rooms available. She said because I was using one of their advertising coupons that I would have to wait. I said that makes no sense and if you want I will pay for the room right now and come back in 2-3 hours. She rudely said to me that it doesn't work that way and I would have to come back and take my chances. I was obviously getting no where with this person and having two tired and cranky children in the van didn't push the matter.
If it wasn't for the reduced rate from the coupon I wouldn't have come back to face this miserable person again.
We came back 2 and a half hours later and sure enough there was a room. She really seemed disturbed at having to give us the room for the reduced rate. (Remember that this was their advertised coupon)?? I had asked to book the room for three nights and she almost turned purple and said "not for that rate you cant". This was on a Monday and didn't think it would be a problem. (guess it was better to have an empty room).
We ended up staying for two nights as this was all they were willing to do. Anyway, I didn't rate this Inn on the reception or it would have been a 1 out of 5. The following are the positive things the Inn had to offer:
Nice room, clean and beds were ok. Very small balcony(and I mean small) facing the pool area. They had a work out area and a nice pool which was well maintained. Continental breakfast included and had a good variety. Complementary local paper and it had a nice lobby/sitting area. I attempted to get something from the vending machine and it was broken (no sign) but they did give me my money back as well as the person behind me who had the same problem. The beach was about a five minute drive from the hotel.

Room Tip: If you are planning to sit outside your room probably best to get a ground floor room as there is more room to stretch your legs than the balcony.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Frank P
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Frank P,
I really appreciate the fact that even after you received a poor reception you took the time to point out additional positive items. I appologize for the problems you had during registration. I would have to say, as a general rule, our staff is usually much better at making guests feel really welcome. Sorry!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Very clean, friendly staff, free continental breakfast. On the North side of Naples and the closest restaurant to walk to was Alexander's. We loved the restaurant with a beautiful outside courtyard and small bar, a little pricey but worth it. The only other options were McDonalds and Chili's in walking distance. King sized beds were comfortable, bathroom a little small for two people. Nice seating in lobby, and outside.

Room Tip: Really are no views from any of the rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grannyofthree
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you for the nice review. Come again soon!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Very nicely presented smaller hotel. King size bed in very comfortable size room. All rooms have balconies. Ours was quite small and faced an empty lot. But, other rooms were right near an active road and i was happy not to over look the pool for added privacy. The nightly rate was very fair and included buffet breakfast. Also couple of blocks to good dining.

Room Tip: They do not guarentee room location. But you can try. As mentioned, try to stay away from main road and ask for a high floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear NewYorkCity,
"A good bang for your buck", otherwise known as value. Glad we could deliver. Please come again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

The Inn of Naples is a well situated location in the north part of Naples. There are great restaurants within walking distance, The rooms are large and the entire location was very clean. The staff was very helpful in giving direction to various location. Nice place to stay at a good price.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank rdodge2
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear bikerunner62,
We appreciate the review and that you chose the Inn of Naples for your recent Naples stay. Please come again!