Inn of Naples
Doubletree.com
$329
$205
Official Website
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Restaurant
$289
  • Beachfront
1,381 results
All reviewscontinental breakfastcovered parkingone bedroom suiteyogurtthe breakfast areatamiami trailsmall balconyhard boiled eggsnice poolconvenient locationheated poolrestaurants and shoppingcoffee makervery nice hotelking bedmicrowaveflorida
Reviewed October 3, 2013

we actually stayed here as our trip had turned very costly with car problems, so were looking for a bargain saw this one on sign was very reasonable . were fearing the worst were happily surprised front desk clerk excellent. room clean and comfortable, good food great atmosphere. very impressed.

Room Tip: ask for room facing pool. is great
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mike C
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Mike C,
We are so glad you tried the Inn Of Naples. Hope you will come back to visit often. Please send your friends and relatives also. Love to have them.
Thanks for the review.

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Great service, beautiful rooms, but soon to be renovated.
Biggest issue: A/C filters are done. So people with allergies may he a hard time the day after (like my wife did). Seems that the AC sends out a lot of germs and dust instead of cleaned air.
Fix that and you'll get my 4 stars here.

• Stayed: September 2013

I am so sorry to hear that you had issues with your air conditioner. We have a preventative maintenance program to insure proper cleaning, however, some of the most popular rooms often need additional attention. We hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I were very happy in this Hotel. It was perfect location as our friends are living in Naples and Bonita spring.We had a special deal from Expedia and we had a car included.
I am in Naples 2-3 x a year. If I am solo I stay with my friend but I will recommend it to anybody to stay in at the Inn on Naples.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a balcony anyway really how much time do you spend in the room?? Every room is fine. I always swich-off the air for the night and put first thing in the morning.! I would like a better light in the bathroom-to dark.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Yolandaabbey,
Thanks for choosing the Inn Of Naples and thanks for the great review. We will be delighted to have all of your referrals.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel stayed before, although we wernt happy with our room being on the ground floor with a horrible enclosed balcony, but the staff were helpful and moved us to a lovely room on the 5th floor, altough it was fitted for disable use(not sure thats so cleaver if there is an emergency and the can only use the lift) very friendly and helpfull, clean and tidy. The breakfast was nice with plenty of choice. I will be stopping here again :)

• Stayed: September 2013
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Mr M,
Thanks for the return visit. We try to get it all right the first time but sometimes it just doesn't happen. I am glad to hear that our staff was able to make your stay a good one and that you will be coming back in the future. Thanks for the review.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I had never stayed here until this last weekend and can honestly say it was the quietest and cleanest hotel I have stayed in. I travel for business every week and stay in those big name hotels alot, but this has them beat by far. We had a room right on the first floor with patio doors that opened to the beautiful pool area and breakfast knook to hear "NO NOICE!!" The room rate for this was so low also, we could not believe we got all this for so inexpensively! 24/7 receptionist, polite courteous maids, breakfast free every morning and clean clean clean! We love this place and will highly recommend every one stay here whenever you come to Naples or Bonita Springs, it is close to everything!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear Mary S,
That is what I like to hear - Clean..Clean..Clean!
Thanks for giving us a try. So glad to hear you will be recommending us to all of your friends.
See you again soon.