“LAST minute GEM”
Review of Inn of Naples

Inn of Naples
Ranked #18 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Were driving to Tampa late in the evening, didnt have reservations and was really tired. OUT went the iphone and found me a few choices, I must say my phone has very exclusive and great taste of hotels - the first choices were in the three figures and Inn of Naples had a great rate for a layover --so I was a little skeptical (I mean 68 a night?) and braced for a real bad experience. HOWEVER, upon arrival IT was awesome CLEAN, CLEAN and centrally located. Once again my iPhone doesnt let me down. Did I mentioned this is one of the cleanest places I have been to?

Room Tip: if you get one of the rooms that have a balcony life is even better -- drinking a cup of coffee &quo...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear Sevenseasandbeyond,
I love to hear reviews that say how "CLEAN" the Inn Of Naples rooms are. I can't think of a nicer way to be described. Thanks.
Sue - G.M.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,351)

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed for 2 days in a suit with our 2 children and found the Inn of Naples to be a great hotel. We found it to be very clean, friendly staff, spacious rooms, excellent workers, and a nice pool area. The continental breakfast had a nice selection and was constantly restocked and maintained. .

Room Tip: Go for the suit!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear BrettCar,
We are glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay at the Inn Of Naples. Please come visit us again on your next trip to the Naples area. Thanks for the review.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Cleanliness suberb.
Location awesome.
Amenities perfect.
Complimentary breakfast excellent.
Nice that you can make a fresh cup of coffee in your room in the evening.
PS: I have 1 pet peeve: my laptop wouldn't fit into the in room safe.... I could deal with it though.
PSS: The staff was very welcoming and extremely helpful.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Terry D,
Thank you for this nice review. Clean, Friendly and with a good location! that is what I like to hear. Regarding the safe and not enough room for the laptop, I thought we had all of our safes updated to the larger size just so that a laptop would fit. I will have to research this a little more and let you know.
Come again soon.

Kukla25

Palm Beach County, Florida

“The Hidden Gem of a Naples Stacation!”

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Howdy:
We needed a mini vaca and went back to one of our favorites...Inn of Naples. We stayed in a one bedroom suite and it didn't disappoint. The suite was just perfect. The Inn was easy to find, everyone was so friendly, the room was very clean, and the continental breakfast was delish!!! They even had covered parking available and that there were vending machines and ice machines nicely scattered through out the entire hotel.

They are very ECO-GREEN here so they do recycle which is also a bonus. I really cannot say enough good things about them.

Go and check it out for yourselves.

Best Regards, MK + Wifey

Room Tip: The one bedroom suites are so nice for the couple of extra bucks. Worth it! Pack some snacks and a...

Dear Kukla25,
I just can't express how much we appreciate your kind comments. Our entire staff works so hard in the hopes that every guest that comes here will have exactly these words to say about us. So thank you very much for coming and for commenting..

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We went back for a second visit - and we got the same room!
I really can't say enough nice things about this place. We feel like we found a total gem!
There was a wedding again this time, which we found quite comical. The staff were great and the room was immaculate. We chose the 1 bedroom suite for the size, the balcony, and the kitchenette. The pool was the highlight of our trip this time. (We visited in December previously) We brought out our iHome and all the guests swam and had fun in the sun.
I really love the covered parking in the back and the location is on point.
You will not have a bad vacation while staying here.

Room Tip: 1 bedroom suites are great. also, room 108 is only a standard room but the patio has a private entra...

Dear Mrs Greek,
I am so glad to hear that your second visit was as good as your first. I have often found in my own travels that sometimes that is just not the case. So it is great to hear that you enjoyed this stay just as much as your first. Please, keep coming back, and I am hoping we can make each of your visits just as memorable.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I planned my first trip to Florida's west coast using a Groupon for the Inn of Naples. I was pleased with the hotel and the staff was very friendly. It was a relatively last minute trip that was planned, but the Inn at Naples was actually the perfect spot to relax - by the pool, for an afternoon nap, and after exploring the area in the evenings.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Stacy M,
We are so pleased you were able to find out about the Inn Of Naples through Groupon. We hope you will make us your Naples place to stay. Come again soon.
Sue - G.M.
P.S. Give us a call for your past guest discount of 15%.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Live in Punta Gorda and had to have surgery in Naples and had to see the doctor the next day. This was the best hotel to recuperate and rest.

Would recommend for a leisure stay as well. Great value and location.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Pat K,
So glad you chose us for your place to recuperate. I hope you can come again just to have some fun.