“Positively Amazing”

M Waterfront Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
M Waterfront Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 1,017 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Cross street: Park Shore
Description: Designed as a contemporary Naples waterfront restaurant, M Waterfront Grille is refined and engaging, featuring Cutting Edge Continental Cuisine with an emphasis on Fresh Seafood, Steaks, Handmade Pasta, Organics and Tapas plates. M Waterfront Grille is both a local favorite as well as a destination restaurant offering dynamic flavor profiles and polished attentive service. The award winning comprehensive Wine List showcases highly allocated vintages and large format selections. Enjoy spectacular Venetian Bay views with Five Unique Venues at the Best Waterfront Restaurant in Naples, FL. View our updated menus on our web site.
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We had dinner at M last night to celebrate a family birthday. There were 12 of us there and we asked for a quiet section at the back. They set us up in a fabulous secluded spot that made it feel like we had the restaurant to ourselves. They had two service staff dedicated to our table full time but plenty of staff swooped in to clear plates at each course. The service was some of the best I have ever experienced. The waitresses were completely in tune with what everyone needed - keeping wine glasses filled, going that extra mile to make sure my aging relative could hear them, stopping and waiting for speeches to finish before clearing plates, etc. (Oh how I wish I remembered their names because they deserve a special call out). The food was as impressive as the service. I had a vegetarian dish that I added grilled shrimp too - black quinoa with baby carrots stuffed in an acorn squash. It was outstanding. The rest of the table had seafood and the feature dishes of the night were most certainly the highlight. I am in Naples multiple times a year and I've never even tried M. That is going to change! It will be at the top of my list to return to.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We went here for our anniversary and as usual, the food was delicious. Bar area was very noisy, so it was somewhat difficult to carry on a conversation. I was surprised that the restaurant had nothing for patrons who are celebrating their anniversary. We ordered the escargot, beet salad and shared the veal and shrimp risotto. Very rich, salty, but tasty. The manager came over to our table and asked my wife if they'd met at Sea Salt, which I thought was odd and somewhat inappropriate. Regardless, the ambiance and food was predictably good.

Peter S, Owner at M Waterfront Grille, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure serving you.
Peter Sereno
Co-Owner

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Monday Reservation at 8 for 4. Seating was prompt and the restaurant was busy but not crowded,a good sign usually for a Monday night. We sat by the Water with a nice but not spectacular view. I started with the " Award Winning Chowder" .Not usually true but in this case it was. Perfect blend of creamy not to thick, smooth and not too rich. One of the best N.E. Clam Chowders I've had. I chose Bouillabaisse for the entree. Excellent flavor, superior portion and wonderful combination of fish. Served with a lobster polenta.The sauce did not overpower the fish and the fish was fresh, great combination. Apple bread pudding with cinnamon ice cream for the table. Not a bread pudding but the ice cream was smooth and fresh. Service was excellent, attentive without being obtrusive. Prices on the high end ,but not for the location , and worth the uptick. All in all f you are looking a casual fine dinning experience this place hits all the right notes.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Dinner with a large group. The wait staff did a great job with our large group. Very attentive. We all were kept happy with a full wine glass. The food was very good. Salads were cold, crisp and fresh. Salmon was very good as was the ribeye with blue cheese sauce. Key lime pie was outstanding. The outside tables have a beautiful view but it was too hot to sit there. We dined inside but had a great view from a window table. Would recommend!

2  Thank wahini79
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We made a reservation through Open Table - we were greeted with a smile and seated immediately. Our server was extremely attentive!

The baked brie is wonderful! Also - eat lightly to allow yourself room for the key lime pie. It was a great ending to the meal!

Our only regret was not having a table outside or at the window - otherwise, it was great.