“Anniversary Dinner Perfection”

M Waterfront Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
M Waterfront Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 1,012 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Cross street: Park Shore
Description: Designed as a contemporary Naples waterfront restaurant, M Waterfront Grille is refined and engaging, featuring Cutting Edge Continental Cuisine with an emphasis on Fresh Seafood, Steaks, Handmade Pasta, Organics and Tapas plates. M Waterfront Grille is both a local favorite as well as a destination restaurant offering dynamic flavor profiles and polished attentive service. The award winning comprehensive Wine List showcases highly allocated vintages and large format selections. Enjoy spectacular Venetian Bay views with Five Unique Venues at the Best Waterfront Restaurant in Naples, FL. View our updated menus on our web site.
Reviewed February 22, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our one year anniversary at M Waterfront Grille and it was absolute perfection. When we were greeted for our reservation we were wished a Happy Anniversary. When our reservation was made, a note was taken and the extra touch of remembering was appreciated. It started our night off great. My husband had the short ribs and did not even need to use a knife. They were fall apart delicious. I had the filet and again, excellent. You can't ask for a nicer, more accommodating place. After dinner we sat at the bar for drinks and to listen to live jazz. Overall, it was a night to remember with fine service and excellent food. We will definitely go back for our next special occasion.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Great vistas on the water, but very expensive for the ordinary patron. Food is average but good. Donato

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I only came by to see one last bit of Naples before heading back to Miami and found this place (the village) by accident. My partner and I walked around and loved the look of M so we decided to walk in. The restaurant is beautiful.

We had some drinks and some wine. The prices were reasonable. Also, the dessert menu looked good but I decided to have some french toast. They were on grain bread with a caramel maple syrup. Now, I am all about eating healthy but some things should not be changed and french toast is one of them. The syrup was great but the french toast left me wanting something different. The ends were too hard and the center was too soggy. Also, they were burnt at the bottom :(

Either way I saw other dishes others were eating and they looked great. Maybe I will pass by the next time I am in naples but it is on a side of naples I do not frequent so who knows.

I do recommend it though based on cleanliness, attention, price and look. I think it would be a great dining experience.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Food was excellent. Visited with my family and my dog. We were seated outside, and they provided a water bowl for my Westie. Really fun place, great atmosphere and excellent food.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Seven of us went for my moms birthday. We were staying in Fort Myers. We found this restaurant on Trip Advisor. Beautiful view all around great place. Food and service was amazing. Plates ordered were grouper, Swordfish, Short ribs Shrimp dish. Everything was great. I will return. I highly recommend this restaurant .