“Great atmosphere, okay food.”

M Waterfront Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
M Waterfront Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 996 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Cross street: Park Shore
Description: Designed as a contemporary Naples waterfront restaurant, M Waterfront Grille is refined and engaging, featuring Cutting Edge Continental Cuisine with an emphasis on Fresh Seafood, Steaks, Handmade Pasta, Organics and Tapas plates. M Waterfront Grille is both a local favorite as well as a destination restaurant offering dynamic flavor profiles and polished attentive service. The award winning comprehensive Wine List showcases highly allocated vintages and large format selections. Enjoy spectacular Venetian Bay views with Five Unique Venues at the Best Waterfront Restaurant in Naples, FL. View our updated menus on our web site.
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Staff were all excellent. I ordered the burger for $15 as did my friend. Both were seriously over cooked. I asked for medium and got well. He asked for medium rare and got medium well. Despite that, the burger description in the menu was more exciting than the actual burger. I wouldn't buy it again. Fresh fruit was a nice touch. Manager tried hard to make new burgers but that wouldn't affect my review much.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Went to the "M" on a recent vacation in Naples. They had a very "gourmet" type of menu. The waitress was very knowledgeable. The views seemed very nice...it was after sunset, so you couldn't see much outside. Decor was good...dark...nice vibe. Homemade pasta was very good. The shrimp and crab spring roll appetizer was excellent. My NY Strip Steak was overcooked (asked for Medium, it came Med Well), which was the only negative here. It's a little pricey, but so was everything else that I experienced. I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting the area.

1  Thank wilbr024
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Lunch at M Waterfront Grill is a must during our annual trips to Naples. All chosen food items are exceptional, in particular their salads. The ingredients are fresh and the dishes are well presented.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We had lunch at M Waterfront during the Christmas holidays and were thrilled to find it had not changed since our last visit to Naples. We sat outside by the water and were once again charmed by the ambiance. I started with a split of Mum's while my husband had one of the many beers on the menu. The fresh from the oven bread was delicious. I had a Caesar salad with chicken which was superb. My husband had the same salad but with grouper. The fish was done to perfection as was my chicken. We were watched over by our delightful server but not bothered or rushed. Thank you for a delightful holiday experience.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We went to M without a reservation at prime time and were seated immediately. The restaurant is very comfortable and has good energy and great views over the water. The staff were friendly and very attentive. Lauren our server was very sweet! George the GM was extremely helpful with our wine selection and also told us to call ahead befor our next visit and he would have our wine selection decanted and ready for us! Great customer service!! The short ribs were done perfectly, tender and very flavorful and they subbed the risotto for the mashed potatoes with no problem. The quinoa and veggies in an acorn squash could have had a bit more flavor and the squash needed a bit more cooking time but I did enjoy it. This is the only reason I didnt give 5 stars.
The key lime pie for my boyfriends birthday was a delicious surprise! We will definitely be returning to M!!