“Delightful in every way”

M Waterfront Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
M Waterfront Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Cross street: Park Shore
Description: 10:00 PMDesigned as a contemporary Naples waterfront restaurant, M Waterfront Grille is refined and engaging, featuring Cutting Edge Continental Cuisine with an emphasis on Fresh Seafood, Steaks, Handmade Pasta, Organics and Tapas plates. Executive Chef John Berry, known for his innovative, modern culinary style inspires this Chef driven restaurant. M Waterfront Grille is both a local favorite as well as a destination restaurant offering dynamic flavor profiles and polished attentive service. The award winning comprehensive Wine List showcases highly allocated vintages and large format selections. Enjoy spectacular Venetian Bay views with Five Unique Venues at the Best Waterfront Restaurant in Naples, FL. View our updated menus on our web site.
North Tonawanda, NY
“Delightful in every way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

We ate here in September....in a shopping village on a waterway...We sat at a window table and it was a very peaceful atmosphere. The waiter was so experienced & very informed about the entire menu... We had the signature appetizer...it was delicious... My husband & I both had a fish dish...both wonderful in presentation and flavor. I believe we had dessert because we had to try that part of the menu...no disappointment.. Step inside... you will be so happy you did. We had a drink at the bar beforehand which was a great start to the evening. Our hotel made the reservation for us & presented us with a complimentary card for the appetizer... We could have had another. Check out their website & try the restaurant next time in Naples.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Jeanettesellshouses

Naples, Florida
“The Location Is As Good As The Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

This is a great place to go for brunch, lunch or dinner. Food is fantastic, staff is too. They do a good job making you feel like they are happy you came and they make you feel like they want to see you again compared to some of the other locations in town where they can kinda treat you like they already know they'll see you again or maybe don't care if you ever come back. It's a great ambiance location if you're entertaining out of town guests and for times when you want a nice place to entertain.

Visited May 2012
Naples, Florida
“Decent Food - great atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

We enjoyed our visit to M Waterfront Grille. We sat at the bar rather than taking a regular table. This is a really nice restaurant with a great layout and a wonderful 'open air' dining/drinks area that you can opt for, which on this night was a beautiful place to enjoy the warm late November evening.

We each had an excellent double espresso martini to start off our meal which was quite good topped with shaved chocolate...all our bartenders were all working as a team and they all did a great job making sure we had what we needed.

I had a beet and goat cheese salad which tasted pretty good but I found the presentation a bit odd in that there were two very small fried (lightly) goat cheese balls on either side of the plate with a finely diced beet tower. The beets had decent flavor but I felt the lack of goat cheese was disappointing - especially considering the 13 dollar price tag. I don't mind paying elevated prices for food that is exceptional, or tastes really great, this just didn't match up. More of a 7 dollar app, too me.

I then proceeded onto the short ribs which were amazingly well prepared, very tender served over mashed potato. This was pretty good but I was mildly disappointed with lack of flavor of the beef and its braising fluid.

My wife started with a wedge salad that she thought was very good with nice crisp lettuce, and delicious blue cheese and bacon crumble. She continued with the tagliatelle pomodoro. This was a nice portion of fresh pasta but as with my second dish, the flavor of the tomato was a bit 'missing'.

The wine list is nice but very few reasonable bottles/glasses of wine. Really, to get a decent bottle of something you have to drop seventy bucks. But, this is Naples.

The service of bar staff and the runners from the kitchen was very good and again, it's a great place with a wonderful buzz, everyone really seems to enjoy themselves and this is a vibrant area of Naples.

We will definitely give M another shot, maybe it was a bad night on the food side of things, but the atmosphere and the seating options are great, from bar, to open air to formal. For the prices on the food, and normally we don't complain about pricing, I would like a bit more flavor...I've been noticing a trend around here on haute cuisine/tower food styles that don't really deliver on the flavor. I would gladly trade lack of presentation for food that tastes great. Also, the lack of a reasonably priced wine list or at least some options - I think the cheapest glass is 9 or 10 dollars - is troubling for us. If you don't care about prices or if you want to have a special evening out, definitely give it a try.

Burlington, Canada
“A With It Place in a Good Locale”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

On the Thanksgiving holiday, we had the restaurant's version of a Thanksgiving Dinner. The wait staff were pleasant and knowledgeable, but had a tendency to upsell. We wound up sharing a bottle of domestic wine which we felt was overpriced.
Our dinner was pleasant but mediocre. This is a good place to go with either your family or casual friends.

Berkhamsted
“Average food, excellent service but very high price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

A nice waterside location, but with little to see in the dark evenings. The surroundings are 'up-market' and the staff are very good. Our server, Samantha, was really professional, friendly and helpful. She tried to up-sell but without offending. The menu has a fair selection of fish dishes but is a little light on alternatives. My wife and I dined for the first time here on a Sunday evening, were greeted in a warm and friendly manner and everything happened just as it should. The food was Ok but nothing special.

For my main I had Tagliatelle Pomodori with added prawns. The prawns still had unpeeled tails and the tomato sauce lacked enough basil and garlic. The taste was rather bland.

The wines are very expensive and the overall bill for a shared appetiser, a halved salad, a main, two glasses of wine and a coffee was $75 a head including tip.

There are better places within walking distanceof here at a much more reasonable price and so it unlikely I will visit them again.

2 Thank GloriousGrey