“Great spot!”

M Waterfront Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
M Waterfront Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Park Shore
Cross street: Park Shore
Description: 10:00 PMDesigned as a contemporary Naples waterfront restaurant, M Waterfront Grille is refined and engaging, featuring Cutting Edge Continental Cuisine with an emphasis on Fresh Seafood, Steaks, Handmade Pasta, Organics and Tapas plates. Executive Chef John Berry, known for his innovative, modern culinary style inspires this Chef driven restaurant. M Waterfront Grille is both a local favorite as well as a destination restaurant offering dynamic flavor profiles and polished attentive service. The award winning comprehensive Wine List showcases highly allocated vintages and large format selections. Enjoy spectacular Venetian Bay views with Five Unique Venues at the Best Waterfront Restaurant in Naples, FL. View our updated menus on our web site.
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Great spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Just had a great dinner here. Excellent food, beautifully prepared and great service. Got to sit and look out over the water. I'd go back again for sure!

Visited September 2012

New Jersey
“Nice view, great drinks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

After reading the reviews for M Grille on tripadvisor, I put it on the list of spots to hit while vacationing in Naples, FL. Well I am sure glad I did. The Happy Hour on Wed. night is the best. The drinks are on sale from 4:30 to 6:00pm then at 6:00 they have really great prices on some of their wonderful appetizers. They also have great live jazz music at that time. The prices in Naples run high so you could use a small brake from that on Wed. night here. Get the shrimp and crab spring rolls and the cheese plate, you will thank me later. My husband had the Signature M Burger made with ground chuck, shortrib and brisket, lettuce, tomato, crispy onion hay, M steak sauce and blue cheese on top, came with really piping hot and crispy skinny fries! It was the best burger I have ever tasted. Ask for Joanne at the bar, she is one of the best bartenders ever! Enjoy! Oh and use the valet park. It is free and the young man is very nice and he could use the tip money! He works so hard.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank skipthelightfandango
Naples, Florida
“Impressive waiter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

We went there after graduation, to celebrate. The waiter knew the menu by heart, was able to suggest wine pairing with entrees, and was so attentive. The food was 5 star quality!

London, United Kingdom
“One of the best for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Ever faithful M Waterfront Grille - they offer a really good wedge salad and the grilled melted brie cheese and apple sandwich is the ONLY time I break my 'no bread' rule. It is quite delicious. I find myself missing it when I get back to the UK.
We visited 3 times. Sunday Brunch forced a second 'no bread' rule break as I couldn't resist the Lobster sandwich - buttered lobster in a brioche roll - gave the cheese sandwich a run for it's money! Our guest had the tuna sandwich with fries - and we had to beg to taste it. Their Burger is truly delicious - I think the best in town.
The final visit I tried the BENETO box. Excellent value and delicious. Clam chowder, 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich (well, I really can't resist) coleslaw and choice of either salad or fruit.
The Lobster salad is also fabulous.
Fresh Bread (not for me) and served with olive tapanade. GO, ENJOY.

• Visited August 2012
New Jersey
“Excellent Meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was our first time dining at the Waterfront and it was wonderful. Very attentive staff! The owner checked in with us himself. Food and presentation, delish!

• Visited August 2012