“Old Money Steakhouse”
Review of The Grill

The Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 987 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: North Naples
Description: Exuding sophistication, The Grill's design is a contemporary update to a classic masterpiece. Retaining the beautiful crystal chandeliers, impeccable service and exceptional menu offerings that The Grill's discerning patrons have come to expect, the design features a soft gray palette, inspired by the Gulf of Mexico after a summer rain. Providing the best culinary experience, The Grill is the perfect setting for an intimate dinner that lingers into the late hours with menu selections including dry-aged beef, fresh seafood, seasonal favorites and a collection of international award-winning wines. Reservations recommended. Dress for the evening is casual elegance. We request that attire such as shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops, and ripped jeans be reserved for another occasion. Voted Diners Choice Best Naples Restaurant by Open Table Diners.
York, Pennsylvania
“Old Money Steakhouse”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic place especially for special occasions. Very elegant traditional steakhouse. The steaks were great. It say something when a restaurant has no salt and pepper on the table and there food doesn't require any extra seasoning. The bone in rib eye is not to be missed. Bottom line is great steak in an elegant setting.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jsc145

louisville,ky
“Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Aldamar and the staff at the Ritz Carlton made my Mom's 75th Birthday celebration wonderfully special. The service that they provided was first class. Every request we made was honored with the utmost of professionalism. We enjoyed the lovely music provided by the pianist and requested a couple of our favorite songs which were played much to our delight. I enjoyed the Sea Bass with the chirizo absolutely delicious. Others in our group savored the filet and the lamb chops.
The highlight of our meal was when Aldamar brought out a plate of chocolates, a red rose and a beautiful white chocolate birthday card for my mother. This was truely a memorable celebration.

• Visited May 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Great food and Great Service”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I had read some reviews on Trip Advisor that made me think twice about trying this restaurant but I went with my gut and laziness.. well I was so happy I did because I ate there 2 nights in a row. The service was so good. Everyone in that restaurant was very attentive. I had bone in Fillet. Oh my it was beyond amazing. Creme brulee for dinner was so good too.

Visited May 2013
Severn, md
“First Class”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

First class restaurant. Staff was very nice. Food was delicious and portions were very large. This was a little pricey, but well worth it.

Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful atsmophere!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We enjoyed our server Aldamar. He made the dinners extra special with his professionalism and wonderful recommendations. We have dined there 3 times. The food had very nice presentations and quality. It is nice to have the piano music as well. One of the times we could have done with out the vocalist. I am certain she was excellent in her "day". I would have preferred a better selection of French wine at a reasonable price.

Visited November 2012