“Great food and Great Service”
Review of The Grill

The Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 1,005 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: North Naples
Description: Exuding sophistication, The Grill's design is a contemporary update to a classic masterpiece. Retaining the beautiful crystal chandeliers, impeccable service and exceptional menu offerings that The Grill's discerning patrons have come to expect, the design features a soft gray palette, inspired by the Gulf of Mexico after a summer rain. Providing the best culinary experience, The Grill is the perfect setting for an intimate dinner that lingers into the late hours with menu selections including dry-aged beef, fresh seafood, seasonal favorites and a collection of international award-winning wines. Reservations recommended. Dress for the evening is casual elegance. We request that attire such as shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops, and ripped jeans be reserved for another occasion. Voted Diners Choice Best Naples Restaurant by Open Table Diners.
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I had read some reviews on Trip Advisor that made me think twice about trying this restaurant but I went with my gut and laziness.. well I was so happy I did because I ate there 2 nights in a row. The service was so good. Everyone in that restaurant was very attentive. I had bone in Fillet. Oh my it was beyond amazing. Creme brulee for dinner was so good too.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

First class restaurant. Staff was very nice. Food was delicious and portions were very large. This was a little pricey, but well worth it.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We enjoyed our server Aldamar. He made the dinners extra special with his professionalism and wonderful recommendations. We have dined there 3 times. The food had very nice presentations and quality. It is nice to have the piano music as well. One of the times we could have done with out the vocalist. I am certain she was excellent in her "day". I would have preferred a better selection of French wine at a reasonable price.

1  Thank WaterviewSeeker
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Had a wonderful dinner here while we stayed at Hotel. The service and meal were prepared exactly as we asked very good wine list and the service was excellent .

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The Grill at the Ritz was a memorable experience packed with great food, service, ambiance complete with 2 wonderful piano/vocalists on hand. The 4 of us had a mix of appetizers and entrees, but all were fantastic. Just go and enjoy the overwhelming wine list and lovely time.