“Wonderful atsmophere!”
Review of The Grill

The Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 988 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: North Naples
Description: Exuding sophistication, The Grill's design is a contemporary update to a classic masterpiece. Retaining the beautiful crystal chandeliers, impeccable service and exceptional menu offerings that The Grill's discerning patrons have come to expect, the design features a soft gray palette, inspired by the Gulf of Mexico after a summer rain. Providing the best culinary experience, The Grill is the perfect setting for an intimate dinner that lingers into the late hours with menu selections including dry-aged beef, fresh seafood, seasonal favorites and a collection of international award-winning wines. Reservations recommended. Dress for the evening is casual elegance. We request that attire such as shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops, and ripped jeans be reserved for another occasion. Voted Diners Choice Best Naples Restaurant by Open Table Diners.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful atsmophere!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We enjoyed our server Aldamar. He made the dinners extra special with his professionalism and wonderful recommendations. We have dined there 3 times. The food had very nice presentations and quality. It is nice to have the piano music as well. One of the times we could have done with out the vocalist. I am certain she was excellent in her "day". I would have preferred a better selection of French wine at a reasonable price.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank WaterviewSeeker

Ossining, New York
“Wonderful”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Had a wonderful dinner here while we stayed at Hotel. The service and meal were prepared exactly as we asked very good wine list and the service was excellent .

• Visited March 2013
Provincetown, Massachusetts
“The top of the list for a special occasion in Naples”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The Grill at the Ritz was a memorable experience packed with great food, service, ambiance complete with 2 wonderful piano/vocalists on hand. The 4 of us had a mix of appetizers and entrees, but all were fantastic. Just go and enjoy the overwhelming wine list and lovely time.

• Visited March 2013
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
“Great food”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We had wonderul food and drinks, this is a nice place to just have a bite to eat and a cocktail after the beach. The service was great and we can't wait to go back.

Visited October 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Be Ware?”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

A very nice restaurant. Good food, yes but is that what you are looking for from The Ritz Carlton. Actually the food was ok, not spectacular. We did a family celebration of an 80th birthday. The Events planner was nice enough to accomodate the fact that the people coming were delayed 24 hours by a cancelled flight out of Australia. However she changed her mind about the first arrangements about bringing our own wine for the event. At first we and she agreed that $75.00 corkage per bottle was ok. I shipped four bottles and two magnums for 12 people from home in Los angeles. After that commitment she changed the rules to allow us to bring two bottles or one magnum. That sure ruined the evenings wine and food parings. It also makes me personally not want to stay at any Ritz Carlton. I habve always been under the impression that the guest is important. I would not have been happy if I was not allowed to bring any wines from the beginning but to change in mid stream I think is wrong.
Now getting to the food and service. The food certainly was tasty and served beautifully, in the private dining room. The servers were very attentive with wine and water service. They smiled and were on top of everything as you would expect. I found some of the dishes to be delightful but not innovative or exciting.
We started with Chilled Stone Crab Claws, they tasted like they had been frozen. I did not check on that but they did taste that way. The Lobster Bisque was quite heavy but did have a nice size chunk of lobster. The Grilled Salmon was drier than I like. The endive with it tasted great though. I had the Dry Aged Delmonico Steak which tasted much tougher than I expected though it was cooked rae plus, the way I like it.
The desert was very nice too. Unfortunately "very nice" is not good enough when it comes to eating in a place like this.
Remember we started off on a bad note, so I should have expected the rest.
I was disappointed.