“Highly Recommend”

An EasyToBook.com traveler
Naples
Reviewed December 12, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Thank An EasyToBook.com traveler

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Very clean and welcoming. Complementary breakfast was a good start to the day. We ate outside our room in the morning. Good choice for a night or two. A nice touch was two bottles of water in our room,along with some homemade cookies .Pool area was clean and we had it to ourselves. If we returned to Naples would probably choose to stay nearer as this was a bit of a drive from places we wanted to visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband travels a lot with his business. He is in the travel industry. He is use to staying in the 5 star hotels that his company pays for. Our budget does not support the 5 star hotel stay. We have a huge family and normally end up with two rooms. My husband also travels a lot with our sons for sporting event. Many times this travel includes more than 2 or 3 other boys whose family could not go. With my husbands good taste in hotels it is hard for me to find a place that is suitable for his taste and our budget. I always read the reviews and look at the pictures guest take. When I found this hotel it really seemed too good to be true. The price was totally perfect, reviews stated it was very clean. I booked this room for a sports event. Efficiency that slept 6. I was a little worried it would be all that the reviews said it was. When my husband arrived at the hotel with 5 teenage boys in tow he was delighted. It is not a 5 star hotel but they totally made them feel like they were in a 5 star hotel. Vintage Florida charm with the personal touches of a family owned business. The staff gave the boys popcorn, baked cookies and went out of their way to make sure everyone felt like honored guest. Rooms were clean, continental breakfast was plentiful. Everyone was satisfied and happy. My 5 star husband says he Will be back again to visit. Thank you!

Room Tip: Great value, great location to the Soccer field for tournaments.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Brooks6
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We booked this hotel 20 minutes before arriving after another one had fallen through.
It is a wonderful place with a lovely vintage feel. Upon check- in we were greeted by a lovely smiley lady who even upgraded our room for us.
The room we were given clean, spacious with a fully equipped kitchen. The refrigerator was huge and had a full freezer.
The bathroom was spotless with a very powerful hairdryer which seems to be hard to find in many of the hotels I have stayed in on my trip.
There is a large, well kept pool set in a beautiful tropical garden with seating areas and picnic tables set up. there is even 3 gas grills for you to use if you want to have a BBQ. At night this whole area is lit up with fairy lights and it looks beautiful.
they also have an air conditioned gazebo set in the gardens where breakfast is served or you can sit throughout the day or evening.
Location was great- Delnor Wiggins State park is a beautiful beach only 5 minutes away, downtown Naples is a 15 minute drive away, and there are pleanty of restaurants and shops minutes away. The hotel itself is set in a quiet, residential area.
All in all, this place is perfect for its reasonable price. I only wish that we could have stayed here a little longer.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank neast1549
Reviewed August 9, 2012

If you want a nice, quiet, safe, and clean place to stay you may choose this resort. The price is moderate and they offer a continental breakfast in an air conditioned gazebo where everything is in its place.Breakfast includes whole milk, orange juice, coffee, danish, bagels, butter and jelly, hard boiled eggs, fruit cocktail, muffins.
We arrived late to check in on a Monday because my husband had to stay late at work and we did not have any problem. Judy the manager welcomed us with bags of cookies and a big smile.
There is nothing fancy, but this is the first time I sleep in a resort where I can sleep all night long without hearing any door shutting or people talking or walking outside. Maybe the AC wall unit is a little noisy, but after a long day at the beach we did not hear much. The rooms are very clean and the furniture includes a love seat, a flat TV, a small refrigerator, a microwave oven, and a ceiling fan.The soap and shampoo are in a dispenser, but for us that was not a problem. Towels and sheets very clean.We also had two bags of popcorn and bottles of water as complimentary.
The hotel has a clean swimming pool, but we prefer the beach and it is surrounded by trees and plants of different types. There are also are several grills available to guests with seating and tables nearby for those wishing to cook out.
The manager told us about the wireless access, but when we are on vacation we don't touch a computer.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank lightandfit
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This small, clean, moderate priced motel is a throw back to a by gone era.

If your main objective while in Naples is to find a place to save some money then this is for you. The rooms are modest, clean and depending upon whom you have staying in the room next door, quiet. There is nothing fancy nor luxurious about the place. The courtyard can be quite charming.

The outdoor patio furniture in front of each room could use some upgrading as well as some work on the grounds.

But, for me, the major complaint would be the lack of a reliable, strong wireless internet signal and connection. I am dependent upon internet access. When I checked out I complained to the young woman at the front desk, who said, that when it rains their whole system does not work properly even the internet connection in the main office.

I am sorry but the 50s atmosphere can be charming to a point but there are some modern present day conveniences that are a necessity.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank phk123
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This mom & pop type property is conveniently located close to I-75 and Airport Road in North Naples. The building design is such that the tropical courtyard belies access to major highways. A large gazebo is in the center of the courtyard and is the location of the continental breakfast, included in the price of the rooms. The large pool is surrounded with lounge furniture and thatched umbrella-covered tables. There are several grills available to guests with seating and tables nearby for those wishing to cook out. Rooms aren't very large but spotlessly clean and contain a microwave, coffeemaker, mini-fridge and flat screen TV. Maria, the manager, was on hand to provide service to me after a wardrobe malfunction and I'm sure she would have been at the ready for other needs. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this property to friends in the area who might have a need for guest accommodations.

Room Tip: Upper floor is accessed by stairs - no elevator, so request main floor when making reservation. Als...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends