“Finally open”

Ranked #4 of 15 Nightlife in Naples
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

We've been waiting patiently for the new restaurant to open and it is finally open. Second time here send still very satisfied. This will become a regular spot living so close.

2  Thank scott s
in 3 reviews
"ipas"
"stage"

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Had a great time service was great our waitress named Kristy was awesomeness me always made sure we were ok friendly knew alot about the menu if we had any questions or needed anything she was on top of it..food was great also..!!!!

2  Thank santos p
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

We arrived on opening night and were greeted warmly by many members of staff. The choice of beers available is huge and the ability to sample is really useful. Our meal was delicious and beautifully cooked. Our server, Hollie, was beyond helpful and made our visit very pleasant. The decor was funky and I’m sure business will be booming.

4  Thank Tony Penny F
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

Bone Hook recently renovated their establishment and reopened yesterday, and let me say that they did an incredible job! The beer has always been spectacular at Bone Hook and now they introduced a full menu from a kitchen, and do they know what they are doing!!!

The food selection is very good, our party ended up getting the big pretzel, an ensalata Flatbread, and the loaded tater tots... none of them disappointed! Everything was delicious and made me want to order other items from the menu.

The servers were all very good and attentive. Annabelle & Holly were both extremely social and we waited for nothing. The decor I. The new building is very cool. I lived the dark wood tables and the atmosphere. I didn’t get a chance to check the store area, but I will the next time I visit.

Bone Hook is a great LOCAL restaurant to get some amazing beers and now incredible food. You owe it to yourself to visit again & again!!!

3  Thank Vader5229