Open today: 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
A great beer selection that will keep you coming back

We couldn't wait until Bone Hook completed its expansion and opened the restaurant. Friendly and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
billhollowsky
Naples, Florida
Look for the Hook!

Local craft beer, good food, nice patio is a hard-to-beat combination. Stopping in for lunch on a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Paul A P
Cape Coral, Florida

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Naples
from $74.99
from $43.46
from $40.28
More Info
All reviews strip mall non beer drinkers honey hole flatbread worth a visit naples area dive ipas stage
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

Bone Hook recently renovated their establishment and reopened yesterday, and let me say that they did an incredible job! The beer has always been spectacular at Bone Hook and now they introduced a full menu from a kitchen, and do they know what they are doing!!!

The food selection is very good, our party ended up getting the big pretzel, an ensalata Flatbread, and the loaded tater tots... none of them disappointed! Everything was delicious and made me want to order other items from the menu.

The servers were all very good and attentive. Annabelle & Holly were both extremely social and we waited for nothing. The decor I. The new building is very cool. I lived the dark wood tables and the atmosphere. I didn’t get a chance to check the store area, but I will the next time I visit.

Bone Hook is a great LOCAL restaurant to get some amazing beers and now incredible food. You owe it to yourself to visit again & again!!!

Date of experience: October 2018
3  Thank Vader5229
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic! Another micro brew in the Naples area! Had a half dozen IPAs on the menu when Kristen and I visited. Very well done. Also a nice wine selection for those non-beer drinkers.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We stopped by on a Friday night. The brewery is located in a strip mall on Immokalee Road across the street from the hospital. There was a food truck out back.

We have also been to the Naples Beach Brewery a few times, so it was hard not to compare.

Naples Beach Brewery has a bigger selection, more indoor and outdoor space, games on site to play and occasional bands/DJ. Recommend both though.

Paddle choices:
Sun Dive
Ladies night
Citra Grumbler
Solarium

As you can see we went a little sour in our selections. We’ll have to mix it up next time.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I meta friend there for happy hour and while the beer was good and service was great, it was a bit cramped and crowded and loud with the talking of the crowd. So I found it lacking a little atmosphere.
If the lighting was a little less bright, the music/ sound situation a bit more comfortable, I think we would’ve stayed longer and drank more.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Some of the best breweries, bars, and dive food is to be found in unlikely locations and this one is a good example. This is a great brewery. They are passionate about good beer and it shows; small batch stuff well thought out. Once inside, you’ll like the atmosphere and the clever carry-through of the theme....even the flight boards are bone-hook shaped and their T-shirts are awesome; great for tourist souvenirs but I wear mine often as a local too. Oh, yeah, the beer. Great stuff! I like their Belgian themed ones and the stouts especially but they have something for everyone any visit and it changes often. I think they have the best beer all-around of most of our local breweries and that’s saying something ‘cause we have several extremely good ones. FInd these guys less than a mile off Hwy 41 on Immokalee Rd between 41 & I-75 hidden in a strip mall on the right as you head toward 75. Well worth a stop!

Date of experience: June 2018