“Worth a trip”
Review of BiCE

BiCE
Reserve with OpenTable
BiCE is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 1,012 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Happy hour is every day from 3pm to 6pm (from November to March until 5:30pm)
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We like this place and it is one of our go to restaurants. The ravoli my wife had was marvelous and my chicken piccata was good. Service here is very attentive and bordering on annoying. I love their bread and could make a meal of that. This is right on 5th so it is convenient to everything. Great for people watching when sitting outside

Bice N, General Manager at BiCE, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your nice review. We are happy that you enjoyed both service and food.
Grazie!!!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Visited the BiCE located in Portofino Bay Hotel in Universal Orlando and enjoyed it so much that we decided to spend our New Year's Eve dinner at the one in Naples prior to going down to the beach for fireworks. We realized that we had visited the BiCE in Naples the year prior, too, and had forgotten the name. I highly enjoyed all of our dinners there. Authentic Italian food; amazing. I had the exact same thing in Naples that I had eaten in Orlando and found the Naples BiCE lacked a tiny bit of flavor over the Orlando BiCE, both with my salad and entree. I probably wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't eaten the same salad and entree nights prior...it was so good! Service in Orlando was better, as well, as I felt the Naples waiter was a bit snobby and seemed a bit annoyed at times (we had the table that was farthest away on the patio). He wasn't rude; just seemed off-put when he'd come back to our table and we had a small list of things we needed. The staff at Naples BiCe have very thick Italian accents, which certainly adds to the atmosphere, but is sometimes difficult to interpret. Either way, I would go back to both locaqtions and thoroughly look forward to it.

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your nice review. We are happy that you try the different BiCE all around the world.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We enjoyed lunch at this restaurnat the day we were to leave Naples.

The food was amazing. They have on their menu a list of lunch combos for fabulous prices. The servings are a really good portion size. The selection is really great as well.

Really enjoyed the wait staff, they were really friendly and attentive.

We ate on the patio, but he decor is really pretty. A nice ambiance.

Will definitley eat here agian, would like to have dinner next time.

Bice N, General Manager at BiCE, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Guest,
thank you very much. We love to hear that you enjoyed our lunch.

Thank you again.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Excellent All around. Watching Naples drive and walk by, while enjoying excellent fresh bread, salads and wonderful meals. Authentic Italian all around. Worth the viisit.

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed our restaurant.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

My parents wanted to do something special for me and my family when we visited Naples so they had booked a table at the Bice in Naples. The location is good and it looks very nice from the outside.

Once there we got an outside table. I think my parents had asked the day before for a 5th Av table but that we did not get. The food was OK but pricy compared to what you got (one pasta dish 32$ incl tax, one scoop of ice cream to my 5-year old 11$ incl tax).

The waiter mixed things up a couple of times and acted strange. For example: we ordered vanilla ice cream to the children. The waitor returned 5 minutes later to let us know that they were out of vanilla ice cream to the children but the adults could have vanilla ice cream to their desserts....really?

The recommended wines were not as good as expected and did not fit the food as it should (ordered two different bottles).

Now to the worst part; when my mom paid the bill the waitor returned and embarrased her in front of everyone, telling us a story that he did not get paid by the restaurant and that he was not satisfied with the tip she had been given him. He wanted at least 18-20% of the total bill anount. Really?? For so so service, out of stock and more? She gave him another 20$ and than he left the table. Not a nice end to the evening. I felt so sorry for my parents who wanted to do something special for us. The Bice feels like a tourist trap. Nice location with not so nice service. Will not ever return.

Bice N, General Manager at BiCE, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. My job is to ensure that every guest get the best experience at our restaurant. To do that, I need to address any mistakes to our employee so we could fix it right away.
I would like to know more details about your bad service experience; if you can please send me an email to L-DIFALCO@BICEGROUP.COM I will appreciate.