SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball tournamentmarco islandthe breakfast areagreat hotelmicrowave and refrigeratorfort myersmin drivesitting areatwo queen bedsfront desk clerkoutdoor poolclean roomshousekeeping staffwould definitely stay here againnice roomconvenient locationexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This hotel stands side by side to a Fairfield Inn out in the middle of nowhere. It has ample parking! The room is typical for SpringHIll Suites as it has a partitioned area with a large desk and sofa and has a mini frig and microwave. But there are no restaurants or attraction close by. Since there is little activity, there was bald eagle that would perch on a utility pole every morning - utility pole is across the field at the end of the parking lot.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
RobertColantonio, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay in Naples. We are located in a growing area off I-75, and while outside of the busier downtown area, is convenient for guests needing to access different parts of SW Florida during their stay. As you mention, it is also a quiet and relaxing place to spend a quiet night. Glad you enjoyed the Bald Eagle!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Our stay was very nice. The hotel room was beautiful. The room was very spacious and clean. This looks like a newer Marriott. Easy access to Naples shopping. Staff was very nice and breakfast had nice choices.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor. Nice and quiet.
1  Thank Retiredtraveler07
RobertColantonio, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear Retiredtraveler,

Thank you for the great comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Naples. I hope that we will see you again soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

An very average hotel night in a room overlooking a lot and a trash container. Overpriced for the quality of the room which was tired and needing an update. Not in an ideal location 18 miles to the beach. Can't get to any food establishments without using a car.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
RobertColantonio, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Paul W,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We try to maintain the highest possible level of quality and service. I'm sorry that you were disappointed in the quality of your room and the view. I will personally check the room you stayed in to make sure that it meets our standards. Our location off I-75, while not down-town, is convenient for guests needing to access Marco Island or travel on I-75. Many of our business clients like the easy accessibility to the highway. In addition, we provide a great value to those guests who don't need to be downtown or close to the beaches.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for one night on a trip through Florida. It is not particularly conveniently located. We found the rooms to be large, with a small sofa and chair in a room off the bedroom. There was a nice high definition TV, microwave and refrigerator. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. This is not a fancy hotel, but it is a clean and quiet place to stay. It is about 2 blocks off I-75. The free breakfast is appreciated. There are both hot and cold items. All and all a good value.

Room Tip: We had a high room which was very quiet.
2  Thank DrDadrwp

Dear DrDadrwp,

I am happy that you enjoyed a quiet peaceful stay at our SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Naples. Our location works great for guests that want easy access to Marco Island or Ft. Myers via I-75. The drive to downtown Naples or the beaches is offset by the great value that we provide compared to similar hotels closer to the beach. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights in February. The service and standard of the rooms are excellent.
The breakfast area is on the small side and the breakfast buffet was adaquate.
The one drawback of the hotel is its location which is 8 miles from Naples and as the hotel has no bar or Restaurants it is either a taxi or drive to eat out at night. Beware also when driving to hotel not to get onto the I75 to Miami. It cost us a toll of 3 dollars plus a round trip of 40miles to get back.
Someone also managed to run into the back of our car so it was an expensive and fought journey.

Dear Hotrod919,

Thank you for sharing your comments about our SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Naples. I can understand how Alligator Alley (I-75) can be confusing. If you accidentally pass the toll booth heading towards Miami, the next place to turn around it quite far. This is also the busiest traffic time for Naples as our northern neighbors flee the cold and snow, adding to the confusion. I hope that you enjoyed your stay in Naples in spite of the traffic challenges.