SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball tournamentmarco islandthe breakfast areagreat hotelmicrowave and refrigeratorfort myersmin drivesitting areatwo queen bedsfront desk clerkoutdoor poolclean roomshousekeeping staffwould definitely stay here againnice roomconvenient locationexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for one night on a trip through Florida. It is not particularly conveniently located. We found the rooms to be large, with a small sofa and chair in a room off the bedroom. There was a nice high definition TV, microwave and refrigerator. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. This is not a fancy hotel, but it is a clean and quiet place to stay. It is about 2 blocks off I-75. The free breakfast is appreciated. There are both hot and cold items. All and all a good value.

Room Tip: We had a high room which was very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DrDadrwp
RobertColantonio, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear DrDadrwp,

I am happy that you enjoyed a quiet peaceful stay at our SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Naples. Our location works great for guests that want easy access to Marco Island or Ft. Myers via I-75. The drive to downtown Naples or the beaches is offset by the great value that we provide compared to similar hotels closer to the beach. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights in February. The service and standard of the rooms are excellent.
The breakfast area is on the small side and the breakfast buffet was adaquate.
The one drawback of the hotel is its location which is 8 miles from Naples and as the hotel has no bar or Restaurants it is either a taxi or drive to eat out at night. Beware also when driving to hotel not to get onto the I75 to Miami. It cost us a toll of 3 dollars plus a round trip of 40miles to get back.
Someone also managed to run into the back of our car so it was an expensive and fought journey.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Hotrod919,

Thank you for sharing your comments about our SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Naples. I can understand how Alligator Alley (I-75) can be confusing. If you accidentally pass the toll booth heading towards Miami, the next place to turn around it quite far. This is also the busiest traffic time for Naples as our northern neighbors flee the cold and snow, adding to the confusion. I hope that you enjoyed your stay in Naples in spite of the traffic challenges.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

My husband and I spent five nights here the first week in January and it was perfect for us. Lovely room with sitting area, frig, microwave and bar. Good breakfast every morning. We did normal tourist day trips and the hotel was convenient to Marco Island, the everglades, Fort Myers and the Corkscrew sanctuary. Right on the freeway and fairly new, the hotel was very accomodating and quiet even with a busload of wrestlers on site. Wi-fi worked well every time.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank shimizuMinnesota

Dear shimizuMinnesota,

Thank you for sharing your great comments. I'm glad you found our location convenient for visiting the Naples area. Many of our guest want to explore between Marco Island and Naples and Ft. Myers while they are here, and find our location perfect for this. I hoe you enjoyed our beautiful weather (compared to Minnesota)!

Best regards,

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We found this hotel through "hotel tonight" website and were very happy with it. The rooms are quite spacious with a separate living area and small kitchenette area. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast is included in the rate, but we did not take advantage of it. The hotel is right off I75 and about 15 minutes from the shops and restaurants at Fifth Ave. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank DianaSouthFlorida

Dear DianaSouthFlorida,

Thank you for sharing your kind words. I am very glad that you enjoyed our SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Naples. As you found, our location near the I-75 exit 101 provides easy access to all parts of SW Florida, but is still just a short drive to downtown Naples or the beaches. We hope to se you again soon during a future visit to Naples!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We are currently staying at this hotel due to a basketball tournament my son is playing in. Not my first choice but it's where the team is staying. This hotel seems to be out of everything! When we arrived at midnight after driving 15 hours the clerk said "oh I'm sorry but our hotel is oversold and we only have one of your rooms available but we booked you a room at the hotel across the street & it's a sister hotel, we will have your room available tomorrow" I said "how is it possible that you oversold the hotel? I made my reservations in October & booked an additional room the first week of November" and I know for a fact some of the parents were booking rooms in December. She said " sorry there is nothing I can do" then we get all checked in and while trying to make up the sofa bed we discover there are no pillows, we call the front desk & guess what, they don't have any extra pillows, then the next day we ask for an extra blanket & an extra pillow , sorry we don't have any extra blankets or pillows, but we can give you extra towels. At least the Hampton Inn leaves coffee out all day & doesn't put it all away at 9:30 AM! I'll know next year!

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank khop68
RobertColantonio, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Khop68,

I am sorry that you were not fully satisfied with your stay during the basketball tournaments. As you saw, we were not just fully booked, but each room was at capacity as well as many of the team rooms were accommodating up to six persons. While we do have a supply of extra supplies such as pillow and blankets for guests that request them, we were overwhelmed by the many requests that weekend. We have since increased our stock of extra supplies to better handle the extra needs during sports tournaments.