“back in time”

Ranked #10 of 46 Dessert in Naples
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Reviewed November 1, 2013

it was a classis ice cream store down to the décor. My wife said that they make the best malt on the avenue

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I get the server thing we visited twice same server same bored look but what a choice of ice cream you have and such a great time locked place, have visited before and made a few trips into town this trip to try again. Never been disappointed will come back again. Keep smiling.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I don't get into town often, but I stopped at Regina's this afternoon and bought a pint of watermelon sorbet. Oh, it was absolutely delicious! I can see that I'll be going back to get more. I've had the tangerine and will buy that, too, but the server told me that watermelon isn't a flavor that will be around for a long time so tangerine will have to wait. Actually, they have so many delicious flavors of slushies that I may get a marguerite slushy to eat on Fifth Avenue or in Cambier Park and then take the sorbet home.

Regina's has been on Fifth for a long time and it's clear why. They have the best ice cream and sorbet around and a wide variety of flavors. The server was very courteous and helpful. All good reasons for going back often.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We just left & I felt so compelled to write a review bc of the server. Ice cream was wonderful and the nostalgic feel of the place was nice but the server had such a bad attitude. She was speaking with some friends of hers & was irritated that we were even there it seemed like from the look on her face & her attitude towards us. And then we went to pay with an Amex CC, she threw it on the counter bc they don't take it. We almost left right then but had promised the kids ice cream & didn't want to make a scene in front of them. What a horrible way to end a beautiful evening in Naples...

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Whenever we stay in Naples, we always make a trip to Regina's for an ice cream. OK it hasn't changed in 10 years & the store looks run down compared to the glitz of other stores along 5th Avenue but that only adds to its charm & retro 50s style! We were greeted by the old man with a scowl & almost "what do you want attitude" but again it's like being served by an old salty sea dog. We still love the flavours on offer & my son couldn't manage to eat his $10 double scoop mega cone (don't make the same mistake). Whether the store will be open in another 10 years is open to debate but we'll still return to see if this old piece of Naples is still there