“Captial good as always”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: North Naples
Cross street: Vanderbilt Beach Road & Tamiami Trail North
Description: That other Naples, some 5,357 miles away, may boast a rich history of art and culture, but it has the misfortune of not being the Naples that is home to The Capital Grille. Lucky Neapolitans in Florida can satisfy their culinary cravings for dry aged steaks, fresh seafood and world-renowned wines without venturing beyond The Mercato.Buon appetito.
Fort Lauderdale
“Captial good as always”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Capital Grille is a favorite in my home town and this was included in a charity auction but I am always happy at Capital with the food and wine list!!

Visited April 2014

Nutley, New Jersey
“Near Perfect”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I hate going to chains while on vacation especially since we have a Capital Grille near us at home, but I would rather drive to Naples than to Paramus so we ended up here.

The service was spot on. Really perfect actually. Our servers were there when they needed to be and never in your face. Best service I have had at a restaurant.

The food was all great except for my steak. The lobster bisque was the best I had had. The spinach salad was amazing. The mashed wowed us and the cream spinach had the perfect amount of creaminess to it while still holding some texture.

My steak was just okay. I had the porcini rubbed rib eye. It was a bit on the grizzly side for a Prime steak. Rib eyes are one of those cuts that shine when its a Prime cut. This steak had too much tough grizzle for me. I didn't see Prime mentioned on the menu but I assume it was based on their prices. My wifes NY Strip was perfect though. Its a thick cut there and she orders medium well and they just nailed it which is very hard to do.

Visited April 2014
Florida
“First time at Capital Grille”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had never been to this place but was aware it was Darden. But it was very good actually.

And I have nothing against Darden. I mostly like their places. It's the high end for the lower class. The salad at Olive Garden for example, I would offer that across the whole chain. Everybody I know likes that salad.

I went with one other person because I was looking thru the online menus of places near here, and I saw this Lobster Pot Pie. That'd be a good lunch thought I. Well, it only happens during the season. Evidently we are out of the "season". Oh well.

Long story short, I had a bowl of onion soup, very good, huge, and was pretty much full after that. But, I'd also ordered a cheeseburger. Which was good too, but by now I was nearly full. Came home with half a burger and lots of fries.

Friendly staff and I love the "mens club" decor. Dark wood, brass and pictures of horses.

About 40 bucks a person all in.

Bonita Springs, Florida
“Expensive and Average”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Had dinner at Capital Grill last week.... 2 Specials both very average and overpriced.
But mushrooms were exceptional..... I wont be back for some time... I can drive 10 Minutes
North to Bonita Springs-Manhattan Steakhouse and get prime aged steaks and best chop salad
I've had at around 40% less cost.... Ronn

1 Thank Ronn H
Nassau County
“Greatest food and service”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We went to the Capital Grille on our vacation in Naples. I was very impressed with the way we were treated by the staff, from the person who poured water to the servers to the hostesses that were more attentive than any place I've been to. The finishing touch of a long stem red rose was a very nice way to say thank you to us for coming there.

Be prepared to spend alot of money here. The old saying that you get what you paid for holds true here, but I do think they are somewhat over the top.