“Average”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Ate here our first night in Naples because it was close to our condo. Everyone at our table got the grouper sandwich and fries. Grouper sandwich was just okay- way too big of a bun for me! Blackened spices were just shook of the fish. Lots of fries but a little too greasy for me. We were all really hungry so this place served the purpose. Probably wouldn't go back though.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,452)

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Went to Pincher's south of Bonita Beach Rd. Cozy atmosphere, but both times we received a basket of super greasy fish & fries. They should shake that basket a little more before dumping it on the plate! Then tried the Tin City Pincher's. Much nicer atmosphere on the water, but same basket dripping in grease! Also annoyed that we ordered drinks in the bar, and when carrying them to our dinner table, they informed us that we could not receive the "coupon" special unless we ordered more drinks! Sorry Pincher's . . . three strikes, your out of our lives! With the restaurant half empty in the summer, how 'bout catering to the customer.

3  Thank patshe
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We went to Pincher's Crab Shack before shopping at some souvenir shops in Tin City. I ordered the peel and eat shrimp as an appetizer and fries with fish for a main course. Shrimp were great, fish was good, tarter sauce was great and very flavorful, fries were great and I loved dipping my shrimp in butter. I would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The crab and cheese dip s wonderful, the rest of the menu is so-so. I enjoy spicy food, but this was just over the top.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Ate here while staying in a nearby hotel. Loved the casual atmosphere. We had the grouper bites to start then grilled shrimp and salmon. The food was well priced and the service was excellent. I was particularly impressed by the fries, they were outstanding. The crab looked great as it was being served around us. A definite hit!