“2nd time!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is the second time we have visited and my husand had the special black grouper stuffed with crab and a sauce on top....it was delicious. I had grouper tacos and they were very good...sides of cole slaw and french fries were ample and tasty. There will be another visit in our future.

PinchersCrabShack, Division manager at Pincher's, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

I'm really glad you enjoyed your visits. We look forward to taking care of you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Pincher's

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Came down for Crabstone festival for the first time. They were out of the large crab claws that were advertised. They would not allow key lime coupon because we got a Kids meal free with and adult meal. We didn't get hammer or utensil to crack claws and when I asked a different server she wouldn't offer to help, her answered was ask your waiter. Another one did help though. I've had better service and same food across the street at Joe's. Sorry. I must say the claws were excellent, that means fresh!

I'm very sorry to read your experience. I can assure you this is not a typical experience. But we do have the freshest Stone crab around. Hope you try us again, as we support our local fisherman, and the "other guys" don't. Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

This is only my second visit and I was kind of disappointed. Maybe one day I will try them again since my first experience was great.

PinchersCrabShack, Division Manager at Pincher's, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Please some back soon! I'm sorry we disappointed you. We run daily specials and would love to have you back.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Food was very fresh, sat along windows overlooking water. Very nice location for a meal in Naples!! Tin City area is a great location, especially if you are staying at Bayfront Inn because there is a pedestrian walkway that goes under the US41 bridge.

Thank you for your great review! W love guests like you. I hope you make it back, and that little walk way is great.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Excellent seafood. The Black Grouper was terrific and the wait staff were very nice. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I hope you come back again soon!