“Great Local Diner”

Ranked #5 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Naples
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Joe's Award Winning Diner! Celebrating Over a 15 YRS of Great Food & Service! Joe's menu items have a long history, mostly created by his parents Andrea & "Big Joe" who had owned many popular restaurants for over 35 years in Naples including the White House, Mr. Moms, TJ's & Cheeburger ... Now, Owner Joey D, a New England Culinary Institute graduate & NECI Distinguished Alumni of the Year strives to bring you the freshest products in hearty portions at realistic prices. It's our focus to bring you memorable comfort foods in traditional styles with creative twists to satisfy everyone's dietary desires! So, if you don't see what you would like, just ask! Welcome to our table... Enjoy your meal!
Naples, Florida
“Great Local Diner”
Reviewed December 12, 2010

During the Sunday morning rush, we decided to stop by and check out this diner in our own backyard. A full menu of choices for Breakfast (served til 3pm) Lunch and Dinner. Something for everyone - kids, seniors and even our vegetarian friends!
it's like stepping back into the 1950's - seat yourself - ma & pa - diner, where the server greets you like family!
Here's our review on the food:
Chicken Fried Steak was tender, tasty and not greasy.
Home fries - pan seared perfectly.
White gravy with sausage was smooth ( and they didn't over pepper anything!)
Country grits - yummy yummy and oh yeah yummy!
Spiced Peaches was a nice touch,
Homemade biscuits - fluffy and warm.
Our eggs were done (over medium) to perfection with no lacey edges.
and the bottomless cup of coffee - need I said more!

“Breakfast at it's best! I were looking...”
Reviewed September 6, 2010

Breakfast at it's best! I were looking for a place where I could have a good steak and egg breakfast... saw this innocent looking
Diner tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Naples.

Wow! What a find! Excellent food, clean place awesome quality and service for a great price! Thankyou Joe!

stouty01
“fab american breakfast”
Reviewed July 11, 2010

We found Joe's diner so good that we dined there two mornings of our three day stay. staff are very friendly and the menu is so big you need about 20min just to decide what to eat. we found it very good value and probaly the best breakfast we had during our stay in America. i hadnt read any of the reviews before we left and i am very glad that our GPS guided us to this gem.....!

Mount Dora, Florida
“Best breakfast in North Naples”
Reviewed September 4, 2009

I enjoy eating breakfast at a restaurant on weekends, and Joe's is my favorite place in the North Naples area. I usually am alone, so sit on one of the counter stools. Plenty of tables for families or couples. No wait at all in the summer months, but in season (December - April) be prepared to wait awhile for a table. I have my dining ruts, and my pleasant one at Joe's Diner is two eggs over well, sausage patties, grits, whole wheat toast, and apples rather than hash browns. The food really agrees with me. The wait staff is friendly and efficient.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“What a find!”
Reviewed July 25, 2009

Summer in Naples is slow and hot and quiet.... one of the reasons we love going there! Our weekend tennis trips always give us the opportunity to find new and interesting places. This time, we found our new breakfast stop, and it's hard to imagine we'll ever find a place that could replace it. Joe's Diner - in a small strip mall on the north end of Tamiami Trail - is one of those little hole-in-the-wall joints for which my father always taught me to be on the lookout.

We stopped there for breakfast after our morning tennis play - and were 3 for 3 in finding great dishes... actually 6 for 6, because we order different items and share! Everything, from eggs, to pancakes, to french toast, to sandwiches, to potatoes.... everything was spot on satisfying. Well-prepared, good portions, tasty bread, fresh produce, all with a competent and friendly staff.

The place only seats about 35 and, I imagine, the winter population likely creates more of a wait than we had in the summer..... this food is worth waiting for.... we will be back. It is our new breakfast joint for our regular jaunts to the gulf coast!!!