“Sunday morning brunch”

Ranked #2 of 30 Coffee & Tea in Naples
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Joe's Award Winning Diner! Celebrating Over a 15 YRS of Great Food & Service! Joe's menu items have a long history, mostly created by his parents Andrea & "Big Joe" who had owned many popular restaurants for over 35 years in Naples including the White House, Mr. Moms, TJ's & Cheeburger ... Now, Owner Joey D, a New England Culinary Institute graduate & NECI Distinguished Alumni of the Year strives to bring you the freshest products in hearty portions at realistic prices. It's our focus to bring you memorable comfort foods in traditional styles with creative twists to satisfy everyone's dietary desires! So, if you don't see what you would like, just ask! Welcome to our table... Enjoy your meal!
Reviewed July 17, 2018

Our favorite is Rancho Wavess (sp) Tortillas, chili, eggs over light....yummy. Their food is awesome.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Thos was a well priced and tasteful restaurant. The staff was friendly and the food was satisfying. I would recommend this place for breakfast.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Great French Toast, corned beef hash, delicious complimentary grits. Friendly stall, eggs done perfectly, giant breakfast menu! We visit this area every year, we will be back!

Reviewed June 22, 2018

We recently visited Joe's Diner on a Friday morning after reading all the great reviews on Trip Advisor. Well, they were accurate (as usual). I ordered 2 eggs, sausage, bacon and French Toast (I think it was called "Joe's Big Slam" or something similar). The eggs were cooked perfectly, the sausage was excellent and the bacon had a wonderful flavor that I have never experienced before. The "bottomless cup" of coffee was also very good!
My wife had a sausage and bacon omelet that was also "excellent."
I am one of those reviewers that does not give any perfect "5 star" reviews, but Joe's Diner deserved it on this day.
We WILL BE BACK for more!!
Great food!

Reviewed June 4, 2018

During our trip to Naples, we went to Joe's twice...once for breakfast and another for lunch. They do serve the whole menu all day though so you can get lunch anytime.

For breakfast, my husband had the Elvis French Toast and LOVED it! He would highly recommend that to anyone. For lunch, I tried the chicken and waffles. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes fried chicken (it is half a chicken so it has bones). He got the fresh squeezed orange juice, and you could tell that it was freshly squeezed. It was full of pulp and tasted very yummy!

The prices are very reasonable and the service is pretty good.