“a great diner”

Ranked #3 of 31 Coffee & Tea in Naples
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Joe's Award Winning Diner! Celebrating Over a 15 YRS of Great Food & Service! Joe's menu items have a long history, mostly created by his parents Andrea & "Big Joe" who had owned many popular restaurants for over 35 years in Naples including the White House, Mr. Moms, TJ's & Cheeburger ... Now, Owner Joey D, a New England Culinary Institute graduate & NECI Distinguished Alumni of the Year strives to bring you the freshest products in hearty portions at realistic prices. It's our focus to bring you memorable comfort foods in traditional styles with creative twists to satisfy everyone's dietary desires! So, if you don't see what you would like, just ask! Welcome to our table... Enjoy your meal!
Reviewed September 14, 2013

we had lunch there yesterday. my friend had the fish basket and i had the chopped steak, mashed potatoes with onion gravy. i liked the baked stuffed tomatoes they served as a veggie. we both loved the coleslaw. we will definitely go back. i think next time we will try the breakfast items also. theres more parking in the rear :-)

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I used to be a Naples resident during 8 years and twice a year I am back I went last July again and joeS dinner still in Naples park and 41
People are very friendly it is packed even during slow season on Sunday
Very clean place and every dish at the menu is good I love they potatoes

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed Joe's and we decided to split a Joe's challenge which is an egg dish on top of biscuits with bacon, peppers, potatoes and cheese soaked in sausage gravy .... we also split a short stack of pancakes and they were both excellent. This is not low-fat fare however and was clearly NOT low sodium. We didn't care however and polished this off fairly easily. It was too big of a dish for one person. The pancakes were some of the best I've had. The coffee was nothing special ... not great, not bad. We would definitely go back after a few visits to the gym first.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is my first review, but I thought this little place deserved it! Fantastic food and lovely cheerful staff in a lovely proper old style American diner. The oatmeal with spiced peaches, mini homemade muffins and crepes were all fantastic. Tastiest breakfast we have had during our summer trip. They even gave us a coupon for 10 percent off our next visit. Would definately visit again :) (a cheerful dancing flag man even waved us off :)

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This unassuming, down-to-earth diner in a strip mall in North Naples is a great place to go for breakfast. Breakfasts are good value and good sized portions, with the dinner plate-sized pancakes and the corned beef hash being particular highlights.

We had tried a number of other breakfast places in Naples before stumbling upon Joe's, but now we go here at least twice each Naples visit, and don't bother with anywhere else. The food is consistently very good and the service is friendly and efficient, even when busy. The diner is very popular, so you may have to wait a few minutes for a table at busy times or in season, but it's worth the wait.