“Really Great Japanese Thai Food in Bonita Springs Florida”

Sushi-Thai of Naples
Ranked #96 of 1,051 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Neighborhood: North Naples
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is the Northern Branch of this Great Naples chain. Definitely will satisfy your desire for Thai or Japanese food. The soups are delish and the crunchy spicy rolls are great. Must definitely go back soon to expand on my experience here.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Thai food is great..love the Udon is amazing...even the kids ask to come here to eat instead of a waterfront resturant or chain resturant.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Since this place serves both thai and japanese cuisine I had to go twice. I went once for lunch and got massaman curry with vegetables, it was excellent although their medium tasted more like a mild. The second time I went for dinner and I got the Sushi Mori, it was large and very artful but lacked in selection with only 3 kinds of fish presented. The fish was delicious and had a good texture. With that meal I also got a green salad with ginger dressing which was huge! and a wasabi-tini. The wasabi-tini was described as a sweet-sour drink with some hotness from the wasabi, but it was mostly sweet and hardly any wasabi. You can't say they go easy on their drinks, it was definetly alcoholic. The place was clean, the wait staff was attentive,friendly and prompt. it was rather slow both times I went.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had a party of 7, so we had to wait about 20 minutes for a table. We all parked in the parking garage which took a bit to find parking. We went to the bar to wait for our table. The bartender seemed annoyed even before she waited on us. I am not sure how long it took for our table. Our waiter seemed to be all over the place. He took some of our drink orders, then left, and came back to take the rest. We order appetizers and entrees all at the same time. It took about 30 minutes for the appetizers to come out. After we were finished, it took a while for them to clear the plates. It seems like another 30 minutes or so after we were finished our appetizers before our meals came. The waiter didn't stop back between to see how we were doing, or if we needed more drinks. When our food came, I had one roll that wasn't right. The waiter said he would fix it, and about 20 minutes later, he came with the roll.

When it came to the bill, he offered to split it up, so we said ok. He gave one couple a separate bill, and gave the other 5 people one bill. It was a bit weird.

Overall the food was good, but the subpar service would make me try another place.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great Rolls, and Superb Thai: Always a hotspot if you like Sushi. Multiple locations in SW FL. Very consistent food & service. Great for all occasions, and what a deal on the lunch specials.